View Poll Results: Did FIA make the right decision ?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 29.11%
  • No

112 70.89%
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    It's the way you say it though
    Actually,, it's more the way Lewis says it!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    Good, It's nice to find someone who is consistent in their opinions.

(p.s. How about Ide?)
    well it doesn't mean i always agree with the actions they do...even if it's Lewis...But it has to be something really really really bad before a driver would loose my respect !

um...what you mean by that p.s. ? *scratching head*

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    I take it you don't know who the 2007 World drivers champion is
    u mean this one ? ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scoDILMYeQ8

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonieke
    well it doesn't mean i always agree with the actions they do...even if it's Lewis...But it has to be something really really really bad before a driver would loose my respect !

um...what you mean by that p.s. ? *scratching head*
    Just a bit of light-heartedness (after all, it's 2:00a.m. here).
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Agreed, but I don't like hearing how great he is from HIM!!!!
    Exactly!

I mainly follow the WRC and to me the picture of perfection is Sebastien Loeb. God like driving skills yet he always shows respect for other drivers and lets his driving do the talking for him rather than his big mouth. You're about 100 times more likely to hear his opponents praising him than you are to see him giving himself a pat on the back for being so great and Sebastien Loeb IS good enough to get away with being a little arrogant. I also think Hamilton's arrogance shows through in the way he drives and this is why he gets penalised. Not some Max-Ron vendetta but an extremely talented young man's disregard for the rules and his fellow competitor. I'll even go as far to say that Michael for his unsportsmanlike behaviour at various times through his career comes across as a nicer and more genuine person than Lewis.

Perhaps it's down to the fact that he was brought up from a very young age to be an F1 driver and he was never going to be a pastry chef, a policeman or a teacher. Perhaps daddy and Ron instilled a sense of self belief that was perhaps just a little too strong. He just seems to be this unwavering belief that what he does it always right or if it's wrong that it's not worthy of penalty. Perhaps that's got nothing to do with it but I just don't like the way he's acted since about half way through last season. It's sad because I really quite liked him when he first came along last year......
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonieke
    Maybe someone earlier was right.....and i don't get it..I really don't get it there's people out there that say what lewis did was worth a penalty..But what Kimi does isn't....

why did Lewis and Felipe made it true that corner in a proper way ?...Just like Lewis..Kimi overshot the corner...and instead of hitting the brakes...(as Lewis should have donne at the chicane ..right ?) he went of track..keeping the pace....ending up way closer behind Massa than when he would have braked..loosing speed..but taking the corner in a correct way !
    mmmm.... you have a point in a way, but I think Kimi was too far behind Massa to believe he gained an advantage by going off the track a mile before he overtook him...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Actually,, it's more the way Lewis says it!
    That's what I was saying
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HereIam
    mmmm.... you have a point in a way, but I think Kimi was too far behind Massa to believe he gained an advantage by going off the track a mile before he overtook him...
    ok....what I mean is..if he hit the brakes..to make it properly true the first corner..he would have lost way more speed..and so..he wouldn't been so close behind massa as he was now...and it would have taken him way longer than a mile to make the pass..not ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon

So perhaps Hamilton shouldn't have been in a position to be squeezed by the Ferrari in the first place.
    ah, yes, I've never seen Lewis driving others off the track...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    I take it you don't know who the 2007 World drivers champion is
    or even worse..this one ! hehe ;-))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBP1T_jw5w