Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Liked 664 Times in 357 Posts
    I do not give a damn. Tactics are not forbidden and current running order rules justify use of those so...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosF
    OK, on this whole issue of tactics...

The general consensus all year has been that Ford use them, but Citroen don't. However, at least Ford have been honest about it, even Jari-Mati admitted just now that he slowed on that last stage.

Now however we have Sebastian with an alleged starter problem at the start of the last stage but he manages to get going just behind Mikko. Added to the fact that for some reason he has conveniently shown no splits for this second leg......methinks Citroen have just given away any moral advantage they may have held......
    well said I think citroen should just admit they are using tactics as well, no big deal if your honest about it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm having a difficult time reading here with all the jugdemental bsism this place have developed. Loeb is clever but I don't think it is his style to throw away times like that. It is not a smart tactic to throw away 30seconds in the middle of a race.

Although I don't think its smart for Latvala to give Loeb back all the time, this is getting annoying to me. I support the Ford team, I don't care if they use tactic. But this is excessove, they could do it in the end of the day, why now right away. I want to see a good race not everyone trying to slower than the other. It has become less of a race.

As I said before I believe it would be hard for Hirvonen to match Loeb here. This is very good for him, he should fight as hard as possible and increase his lead. I don't care what tactic it is, this is good fortune for Hirvonen for his title fight back and I hope he can stay in front of Loeb. I will be very disappointed if he also slowed down behind Loeb on purpose. Ford will lose a lot of fans if they do this too much.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosF
    The fact that WRC.com don't have splits for Loeb.....does this mean that Ford don't either?
    yea.. I noticed that.. I'm thinking that Citeron did that on purpose so that the FOrd guys couldn't watch his split times and thus play road position games...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Ford team doesn't rely on wrc.com to check Loeb's split.

I really want or wish to beleive the decision for Latvala to slow down is his own decision and not Malcolm's.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Well...tactics again

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    I simply hate this use of tactics by slowing down. I have lost a lot of my support for Ford after Turkey, and maybe Loeb did have a problem with the starter ... or maybe Citroën just wanted to teach Ford a lesson.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx
    The Ford team doesn't rely on wrc.com to check Loeb's split.

I really want or wish to beleive the decision for Latvala to slow down is his own decision and not Malcolm's.
    There would only be one timing system.. and is Loeb's transponder isn't working (or showing up on WRC.COM) you can bet that the teams would also be lacking Loeb's splits..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gooo subaru....
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minke
    There would only be one timing system.. and is Loeb's transponder isn't working (or showing up on WRC.COM) you can bet that the teams would also be lacking Loeb's splits..

I can tell from very secure sources that this isnt the first time that Citroens splits stop working ... It have happend before that the connection cable to the tracking system have "fell out" in their cars
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert