Thread: Big Day Out

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Big Day Out

just wondering if any Aussies/Kiwis are planning or have gone to one of the Big day Out festivals so far this year?

for those who dont know... Big Day Out is The biggest music festival in Aus/Nz, i was at the gold coast one yesterday, over 50000 people there, it was absolutely amazing. Bands such as Tool, Muse, Vines, jet (who suck major balls), the Killers, The Butterfly effect, Bob evans, Violent femmes

and more and more and more acts http://www.bigdayout.com

mosh pit bruises are fun!!!

Muse were spectacular, i wasnt expecting much from them, but my god they blew me away

Vines were insane, absolutely loved their set... no holes barred rock and roll at its best

The butterfly Effect - australian band, been following them since they wee basically nobodys, now theyre big down under : good proper rock and roll
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope you enjoy it but what sort of power trip are the organisers on?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6285665.stm

Take a flag and wave it proudly. Don't let the buggers break you down like they have us.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Muse are good
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't go. Saving money to have something to spend when I'm in Europe sometime later on in the year...
    I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.

The Chaser are back! :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I hope you enjoy it but what sort of power trip are the organisers on?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6285665.stm

Take a flag and wave it proudly. Don't let the buggers break you down like they have us.
    Common sense has prevailed thankfully, and the organisers have done a massive u-turn. To call it a symbol of hate?
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool:

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    MUSE are the best live band on the planet I can't wait for the summer festivals over here to start
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I might be working at the Perth edition of the BDO. anyone care for some lipton iced tea?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    I might be working at the Perth edition of the BDO. anyone care for some lipton iced tea?
    i owe your lipton ice tea collegues at the gold coast a big thank you!!! they saved my arse... i was dying of thirst after the vines gig (due to the excess heat and being surrounded by tobacco/wackotobacco second hand smoke) and the lipton ladies were just outside and they practically gave me a whole giant bottle of it. if it wasnt for that, i dunno what i would of done....

i love everything that is lipton now :P

as for Muse being the best band live, they are good, very good indeed, but theyre not in the same league as the hives...
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin

as for Muse being the best band live, they are good, very good indeed, but theyre not in the same league as the hives...
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would have loved to have gone, but I was working that night...
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!