Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Paul Newman - Honoring

Paul
    Seen you at the races many times. Thanks for all the things you have done for charity and racing. You are the man. Get well we need you out there
    Thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So very Sad!

08/08/08
    Rumors of his cancer surfaced this past January and the cancer has overcome him very quickly since that point in time.
    Paul Newman has told his family he wants to die at home, according to new US reports.

The Oscar-winning actor has completed his chemotherapy but has told his family he has weeks to live.

Newman was recently pictured leaving the Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York in a wheelchair and reports say that he wants to be with wife Joanne Woodward and his daughters in his final weeks.

“He didn't want to die in the hospital,” said a close family friend. “Joanne and his daughters are beside themselves with grief.”

It was reported that the star of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid has been putting his affairs in order.

The source, described as a 'close family friend' said that the star – who co-owns a motor racing team and has his own salad dressing brand – had spent the past few weeks getting his affairs in order.

His decision to give away his favorite car, a Ferrari, to a friend was also said to have angered his children, who are finding it hard to accept that their father may be dying.

“The sudden move angered his children,” said the source. “It's especially hard for them to come to grips with what's going on.” The Sun

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks Mr Newman.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Of all the owners CART, CC and IRL have and or had, he is one that will really be miss, he is a class act, in and outside the tracks.
    Jose Arrambide
    Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition
    Monty Python Flying Circus

Smile nothing

I'm going to bump the tread up.----------------------------------------------------------------our wow power leveling and wow gold site:buy wow power leveling,wow power leveling, cheap wow power leveling,wow power leveling,Cheap WoW Gold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope Paul Newman's remaining time is as peaceful as possible. I thank him for all he has done for racing and for his legacy of great movies. I think I'll pull out Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid tonight and watch in tribute.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Butch Cassidy:1969

"We had dinner at the hotel. Etta had roast beef and I had chicken, and if I can remember what you had, I'll die a happy man."

rh
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you Paul, you were always a true gentleman. Your work off the track will continue to benefit children for decades to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYqwYrbwHeM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A Great Gentleman-Racer & Actor

Thank you Paul for all you have done for Motor Racing, specially Indy Car when Indy Car was Indy Car.
    I met Paul at Riverside CA in 1980 when i first came to America. He came over and talked to us and what a pleasure it was to meet him in person.
    When i came into Indy Car i saw him at every Race, and when ever i saw him there he allways took the time to say Hi and shake hands.
    Thank you again for all you have done.