Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika
    After the last stages of today Loeb was heading back to Jyväskylä, apparently he missed a junction and drove slightly into a ditch. Spectators went and helped him out of there - and now they are deciding if everything went by the rules there. Cause if things haven´t change that much, the drivers are still not allowed to be helped by spectators in any way outside the stages. But I doubt anything happens..

I doubt anything will/should happen.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 670 Times in 361 Posts
    Tommi was excluded from Safari 1999 for similar incident.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkka
    Tommi was excluded from Safari 1999 for similar incident.
    That was with regards to changing a tyre though and was that not in a stage?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I doubt anything will/should happen.

Its Loeb so nothing will happen!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

MJW
    I doubt MSport will appeal as after the road positioning a few events ago there might be a little too much "sour grapes" if Ford deny Loeb's win in Finland. Having said that, it is no different to what happened toPetter in Mexico 2004 or 05 when his car was pushed into service, he got 5 mins penalty then. If the spectators hadnt helped Loeb maybe he would have been late / damaged transmiision or something. From the photos it is plainly obvious that Loeb got outside assistance and according to the rulebook this is subject to a penalty.

Liked 1,791 Times in 424 Posts
    Here you can find small video and picture about Loeb´s accident: http://ralliradio.yle.fi/node?page=5
    And MJW: MSport does not need to appeal. If someone sends e-mail to organizers or organizer can find this picture or video on their own then they can held stewards meeting and decide what to do. It appears that Loeb was actually stuck on the drainage collector:-) If stewards can find this video or get any information then I cannot find any possibility that Loeb can escape from the penalty:-( Because stewards must act according to the rules. The right way for Loeb would have been going out from the car and tell to the spectators that they are not allowed to help them and they can handle it on their own. I think he knows that but probably he forgot it after such a long day and maybe because he was bit nervous because of what happened to him. Hopefully no one tells anything to the stewards :-) Dont want that rally to end this way:-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice video that!!!

I do hope that the orgisers act to the full and dont wimp out otherwise the RALLY IS A FARCE!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Nice video that!!!

I do hope that the orgisers act to the full and dont wimp out otherwise the RALLY IS A FARCE!!

What ? Seb won and dominates on the stages and then, with the car OK and working/pushing, just because 3 or 4 persons pushes it 2/3meters(and by the video it looks like the car would get out nicely), it is a farce ??

mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Nice video that!!!

Surely even you would not like to see a rally won or lost in this way?

A crazy situation for Loeb to find himself in though, was it Richard Burns who retired on the Safari in 02 within sight of the service park but was bogged down and noone could help them?
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jiipee64
    fastest lawnmover in the rally...
    i think there are definately faster Lawnmowers than this one....