Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I´m excited.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Great win from RHR, well earned. Race was a bit boring until around the 40th lap.

Quote Originally Posted by e2mtt
    More shoddy TV work. Is it just me, or is the Indycar camera coverage mildy nauseating, the way they zoom in on certain cars and pan and follow them? I watch F1, MotoGP, & Nascar regularily, and only Indycar gives me a headache with the way they chase the cars.
    I think this was more a problem of bad directing. They kept following single cars with long shots instead of showing the battles.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can we have the IRL hold another forum for interested broadcast outlets. Force the directors to sit down and watch the F1 telecasts and duplicate the coverage.

Sorta Off topic, but can we get the F1 races off of FOX and back on Speed where we get the usual full race coverage!?No pitlane walkabout, no podium ceremony and no post race press conference sucks. And for god sakes, get rid of that WWF style announcer for the Fox intros. Give me Sam Posey's historical intro's from Speed channel, not that crap.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It is an insult to amateurs to call those clowns amateurs. Gadzooks half of them need to go back to driving school. The TV coverage was to my mind terrible and the fact that I had just watched the F1 race enhanced that view. And F1 gets the cars off the track without full course yellows most of the time. It is a road course so why not have cranes?
    Going to commercial when you know pit stops are coming and constant promos for ABC shows. Those are not real commercials.
    I find I can't really follow the action on side by side with my 28" screen.
    At least it is televised.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As bad as the (Directing, the camera peeps just do what they are told) TV is what makes me really sick is that the worthless announcer vermin, Reid and Goodyear, who always defend DANICUR. It is always someone elses fault or "could have been worse..." From the beginning of the year when she held up Justin at ST Pete .."boy Danica is really going fast again.." to today when they just flat refused to say anything that would make her in anyway, shape or form, responsible.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well done to Ryan and Darren.

too bad my paper lied to me saying the race was on at 6:00 PM on ABC, turn it on to find boring ABC programming, well done
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First 2/3 of the race went well, then it kinda fell apart after that.

It always seems like the CC drivers or teams always start to have car problems or bad luck as the race goes on (Wilson, Servia, Power, etc.). But I guess there were many IRL regulars that had their share of misfortune. It looked like Bruno was gonna finish a little higher up, but the final pitstop (and previous caution) hurt him. Closing the pits under caution really needs to be readdressed.

Great to see Hunter-Heay win...an American Champcar-bred winner.
    Domm