Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Team Networking Photographs from Brands Hatch

As promised (or rather threatened), I have now uploaded the Team Networking images into a seperate album on my website... a number of the images are the same as in the VSR album but with many additions.. login details...

www.madphotography.co.uk

click.... online service (found under our mugshot)

Click... Events

Click .... Brands Team Networkin

Password...... yellow

Cheers

Brian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some nice pics on there Brian, yet again....

I was expecting a few of people a little "crossed up" in places following some comments made by drivers about the tyres....
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking Oh we did!

Quote Originally Posted by racing59
    Some nice pics on there Brian, yet again....

I was expecting a few of people a little "crossed up" in places following some comments made by drivers about the tyres....
    Oh we did!!!! we wouldnt have been out of place in a driffting competition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This thread is worthless without incriminating pictures....
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Could get the hump about that comment Rob, didn't see too many other people out there taking pictures, action pictures I should add that are in focus and useable...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madphotog
    Could get the hump about that comment Rob, didn't see too many other people out there taking pictures, action pictures I should add that are in focus and useable...
    Hoi! I would have been there if I'd not been so ill.
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madphotog
    Sorry Brian, I was referring to Mr Gray's posting in a (expecting me to get my wrist slapped) "Piston Heads" sort of way - they have a "smilie" that does it.

I want to see pictures of Duncan sideways! We've got Colin on one or no wheels at Cadwell.....

You're just too artistic! Your pictures are perfect portraits of control. I need anarchy!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice pictures, you havent seen anything yet, wait till you see the pics of the "new" #99 car!!, kjb should have them on here in the morning, and Mr Compton how long does it take to strip a body of a car? we done it in 1.5 hours tonight!!!
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by racing59
    Sorry Brian, I was referring to Mr Gray's posting in a (expecting me to get my wrist slapped) "Piston Heads" sort of way - they have a "smilie" that does it.

I want to see pictures of Duncan sideways! We've got Colin on one or no wheels at Cadwell.....

You're just too artistic! Your pictures are perfect portraits of control. I need anarchy!
    Rob Ask Tony and Miguel they were right behind me! He He

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman#99
    Nice pictures, you havent seen anything yet, wait till you see the pics of the "new" #99 car!!, kjb should have them on here in the morning, and Mr Compton how long does it take to strip a body of a car? we done it in 1.5 hours tonight!!!
    And how many of you were there exactly?