Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damn it!!!! Kallio out, my fantasy team sure is taking some big hits in these recent rounds
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Barbera hasn't got the legs.. Itll be either Bautista or Simoncelli, could end in tears *cringes and half covers eyes* ..
    Finger nails go again...

Marco hopefully...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yippeee Marco!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow!! Really un-Bautista like mistake there.. Congrats to Simoncelli, having a great year after really underperforming last season..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The commentators just said its his rookie year in 250cc, I had forgotten that

He is riding very well isn't he,especially when you think of how he usually races..

Poor Mattia... He's still happy..

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby44
    Poor Yuki, as if he hasn't enough to worry about with an under powered bike, then he gets "bumped" off track!

Lucky though that Locatelli didn't hurt himself again after, was it only , last year??
    It was last year in Jerez.

And we saw again no fight for victory in MotoGP, the 7th time in 7 races this year.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    No fight for the win but some good battles down the field. I don't care if it's not a fight for the lead as long as we see some good racing. Pedrosa took the others to school today and Rossi was fantastic riding from 9th.

Nice to see my boy Toseland getting another solid finish and a big to Dovi who has also been doing alright recently.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I found all the races quite entertaining, even if the last couple of weeks have been murder for my fantasy team.
    The 125's were carnage, so many crashes. DiMeglio is starting to look the real deal and it would be good to see a fast young Frenchman come through the ranks. Pol Espargaro is a sensational talent and I forgot how young he was earlier in the year when I was disappointed with his season to date. And I am really chuffed to see things turning around for Talma now.
    And speaking of looking the real deal, how good is Simoncelli riding! The crashaholic of years gone by looked to continue that trend after the first round but has been sensational since and if not for crashing into Bautistas seized bike at Jerez, he could be leading the championship! Bautista rode a great race, only let down by the mistake on the last lap. But credit to Marco how heaped the pressure on and Alvaro cracked. Bad luck for Kallio breaking down in a solid points position but how lucky was he to not launch over the handlebars after running over the ripple strip on the way back to the pits?!
    The MotoGP race, whilst not exciting for the lead, the battle for second was fantastic and just when Rossi looked like he had Stoner beat, Casey found something extra to really put the pressure on but just not enough to get by. It was also quite unusual to see so many DNF's in MotoGP which generally has a very good finishing rate.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well done for Dani, he was outstanding today.
    Formula 1