Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Did you ever visit any of these countries?! Do you know what is the reality there?
    Do you have an idea if those people are deserving of what they receive?
    I doubt it.
    Unfortunately, I have to deal with Romanian people almost every day in my work....

Romania got into EU because of their cheap labour!

And so did Poland, Baltic-countries & Hungary as well!!!!!

We (the Europians) did not want them in, but I guess the hard capital is what talks nowadays...
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikko
    Unfortunately, I have to deal with Romanian people almost every day in my work....

We (the Europians) did not want them in, but I guess the hard capital is what talks nowadays...
    Sorry for OT, but: What is your profession that makes you so... intolerant?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Just wait to see his comments about India, now that you gave him an idea.
    Use condoms, my friends, lots & LOTS of condoms in the near future (next 200 years)...

It would be great if there would be max. 100 million Indians & Chinese in the year 2108...

But I guess that's just my wishfullthinking....
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Because that's what I'm a like: Not a very positive person towards the third
    world countries...

If it was up to me, Romania & Bulgaria would NEVER have joined the Europian Union!!!
    Do you understand that racial intolerance is not condoned here in this forum?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well... um... what are we talking about again?

Hopefully Toro Rosso are still around next year, so that Ferrari have an excuse to stop sending engines Force India's way... After Turkey this is pure hypocrisy!

Between KERS, Toro Rosso (or whatever they will be called next year) and A1GP Ferrari will be very busy next year... let Force India run Cosworths!!!
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

This thread is about Kimi's accident with Sutil

During the last safety car period I commented to friends in the chat room that it will be interesting how the cold dry tyres will perform after the SC period especially on a damp circuit.

From the gap shown in Live Timing, Kimi wasn't close enough to pass Sutil. According to Kimi, he hit a bump under braking and lost the ability to brake his car which started to fishtail.

Sure, we all felt sorry for Sutil, but there is no need to accuse Kimi of trying to pass a slower car and all that stuff.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Sorry for OT, but: What is your profession that makes you so... intolerant?
    My profession is a Logistics Supervisor in a big company that employs about 70000-80000 people Europeanwide. For some strange reason, all the trucks that are usually late of their originally booked unloading-times, come from these third world countries.

We have no difficulties with the Scandinavian or German trucks. I guess it must have something do do with the attitudes....
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce

From the gap shown in Live Timing, Kimi wasn't close enough to pass Sutil. According to Kimi, he hit a bump under braking and lost the ability to brake his car which started to fishtail.
    Well, from the replays, Kimi was certainly to far away to be looking at a pass. I don't think it was a bump, rather the elevation change that unloaded the rear-end on Kimi, and got him all squirley, but either way, had Sutil not been there, or was even a little farther ahead, I think we would be praising Kimi for an unbelievable save instead of damning him for taking out Sutil. I just wonder what the opinions would have been had Kimi managed to score some points after this incident.
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

We should not continue this way but... just one thing:

Leave our countries be only in the flags under our names. The way you´re taking it in far from correct, and if I had to speak, I´d say that I also have to deal with people from Romania and Bulgara in my work. And BTW, maybe in Europe we look at the eastern countries as third world countries, but I can´t forget that not that long ago, Spain was also the third world for some (insert insult here) who thought they were top notch... and honestly, they can stick that up their asses.

And one mor thing: If it weren´t for a lot of eastern people, in some cases we (at least in Spain) wouldn´t know what the hell is a clef.

BUT:

We´re in a F1 forum, away from politics and all of that, and going back to the point, I think that even talking about a penalty for Raikkonen is nonsense. It´s a racing incident and if he deserves a penalty, then everyone should be penalised. The reason? They´re racing and the put in danger other pilots or can "trigger" an avoidable accident. Come on, all accidents could be avoidable if they were going more slowly! And all crashes between pilots too. Should Firman have been penalised for hitting Panis at Interlagos 2003 when his front suspension exploded?
    Cuando el grajo vuela bajo hace un frío del carajo
    Which means:
    When the crow is flying low, it´s ****ing freezing cold

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

He did apologise

"It was just a racing incident. I just locked the rear brakes on the bump and you cannot really slow the car after that. There was nowhere to go, and not enough space to try and avoid him."

Kimi did apologise. However, I think the supply of Ferrari engines to this team at a greatly reduced rate would be appropriate. :