Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There are worse things people can do... The law isnt effective and should probably be changed. Whats the point in criminalizing a large part of the population and then not punishing them...
    Extremely impressed with the first 43 laps of Bourdais' race

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree with Zico here.

Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    I think I am in favor of people smoking it for purposes such as pain relief, like cancer patients. Just like alcohol, it should be taken in moderation. People that smoke it every day and are constantly stoned, are just plain stupid. It is a natural medicine, used by many cultures as a medicinal remedy, but, some people abuse it. I smoked it on occasion when I was a teen, but, that was over 20 years ago. I still don't think it should be illegal though.
    Only if it has been administered by professional..in some ways. Even this method is not effective because Canadian patients owe up million dollars of prescribed cannibis. Sure you tell me it's not an addictive drug, but the way it feel good is risky to take on harder drugs and I 'lost' several friends this way. I see it part of the bigger criminal business than just a harmless drug. At the risk of making this too politic and getting flamed, the gov on the other hand deal drugs too, but in the form of pharmacy prescriptions.

Ofcourse I disagree with the ridiculous possession law in the US, but we have so many ridiculous ones that cost tax payers so much money.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.