Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree 100% about Gary Gerould. He is the most knowledgable and well spoken pit reporter I've seen with the IndyCars. He epitomizes what a pit reporter should be.

I used to think Jaime Little wasn't that great, but I'd rather have her over Pedigo anyday. Arute is ok and Vince Welch is solid.

As for Reid and Goodyear, did you notice when Briscoe crashed it took Reid like 15-20 seconds to even notice?

I just feel that the whole broadcast from production to on air talent needs a makeover. IndyCar racing is primed to make a jump in popularity and they need a good race broadcast on TV with professional broadcasters who know what they are talking about to sell the sport to the fans. The on track product can't speak for itself if the broadcaster can't deliver it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PLEASE BRING BACK PAUL PAGE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG007...eature=related

Watch espically from 7 minutes into this video. YOU CANNOT BEAT PAUL PAGE. I am sure Bobby Unser may be past his broadcasting days, but what a great few years it was. What about Danny Sullivan.. he did amazing too.

This is what the IRL needs. The NASCAR broadcasting is amazing because you have a Darrell Waltrip, he connects with the fans because he is a huge fan himself.

Please bring back Paul Page. Please.....

Either that or get the greatest Indy Car announcer of all time into the booth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PpuAgQuMqQ

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS ON IT!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTF_ZETT
    PLEASE BRING BACK PAUL PAGE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG007...eature=related
    Yeah Baby! It doesn't get any better then that. .... I mean the outside passing duel with Michael and Mears ... not that spud Paul Page .... looks like a character from "ghost busters."
    get a 1994 Lola or Reynard and put a Cosworth engine in it, sounds great, runs great, looks great...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfalzone
    And did you know Graham did a burnout seconds after his win? Some guy with a cellphone got it, but apparently that was too complicated a shot for ESPN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBMJ7PK9Pk

Those are donuts & I could hear him doing them, as they had to coner Bobby & ask him if he was proud of his son. They actually showed a couple seconds of the end of the donuts at the end of the show. Pretty weak, indeed.

Jeff
    I got a Nikon camera
    I love to take a photograph -Paul Simon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Almost brought a car at her father's dealership on Indy west plus, her dad and Tony are good friends, so it might be hard for him to cut her lose, but she does need to go, or get better.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My dad made a good point today, you know why Brienne has this job right?

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/52448...0A659CEC4C8CB6

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoop champcar4life, ya beat me too it. Daddy owns a Chevy dealership in Indianapolis.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCA1
    ABC/ESPN has taken alot of heat over the years for their coverage of the Indy Cars. I've always felt the heat was unwarranted. Until now.
    First one I've ever seen and I thought the coverage was horrible. And What's this Premiere Live channel? Where do you get that?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    We got the race at 8 pm. Tape delay. No pre race. Watch cars splish splash around. Go racing. Commercial break. Back to racing and hear that was the second yellow of the day. Nice editing TSN.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brianne is easy on the eyes but not much of a pit reporter. Loved the piece on the yachts. LOL
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." - General George S. Patton