Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racing59
    Dude, your offer of help is most appreciated.

However, this coming week just isn't happening for me! I have to get details together for a big contract bid, I have some work in Oxford, Didcot, and Worcester, my daughter has to go to Hospital on Tues, and that means Weds is out of the window too. That leaves Friday to do it all. It just ain't gonna work.

Like I said, doing 18hr days this last 10weeks or so has taken it's toll.

I LOVE Cadwell, and my heart says "work 26hrs a day to make it happen", my head says "stop, rest, recover, and do the job properly".

Rob.
    I understand what you're saying Rob, Family and income must come first. It's a real pity you're not going to make cadwell, even if you were in the V7, the gooseneck and the mountain would still be exciting The offer of help still stands though, just to pay you back for letting my lad sit in your car!
    Who will be out at cadwell? is Tony going? I may go on the Sunday (HSRCC) instead if no V8s' are running!
    Bill
    I'm just a Fan, ok? Not affiliated to any team/driver.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any lap times from Rockingham??
    The future is always Oval

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont think they were there long, i drove past at 1pm and they were leaving.
    must have been he wonderful corby rain.
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Photos of Pickups

Did anyone take any photos of the Pickups at Rockingham test day? Could really use some for the programme. If we use any I should be able to sort you out a free porgramme :-)

Obviously need to be reasonable quality - also if any Pickup teams want to supply any photos of their 2008 Pickups for the programme please send them in.

Hopefully........ email address [email:1x6w3peu]info@shortcircuitmag.com[/email:1x6w3peu]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I took one photo I completey forgot I had the camera until it was to late which you can see from the photo!!!!!
    Fire up the Quattro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racing59
    I LOVE Cadwell, and my heart says "work 26hrs a day to make it happen", my head says "stop, rest, recover, and do the job properly".

Rob.
    with doran putting the track hire fees at lydden up by 20%(?) it looks like you could have even longer to prep the car.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    with doran putting the track hire fees at lydden up by 20%(?) it looks like you could have even longer to prep the car.
    I'm not approving of any cost increase to motorsport..... but, Lydden is being vastly improved and that can't happen without some cash flow. You never know we may get some more good events down here in the south east now with a bit of competition for Brands Hatch.
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in..swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheene 1950-2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's amazing, I thought this thread was about Pickup Testing. As it seems to have gone way off topic I'm closing it.