Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie12
    I believe he has another couple of years left on his contract. I could never understand why Roush would sign him for a few years anyway.
    Signed through '09, but there usually are some performance clauses.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Doesn't the 26 have a history of being the "weak link" in the Roush stable? Maybe it's just bad Karma on the number? Change it back to 97 and see what happens. Sillier things have happened.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    funny how Biffle hasn't been mentioned at all in this topic. guess he's no longer a free agent or on the Roush chopping block with his sudden performance gain. unless McMurray REALLY picks it up he'll be gone. Ragan is the future and is now 22. with AAA being out the door at season's end he can easily slip into a Crown Royal car.

anybody else think Roush is kicking himself for listening to the individual that decided McMurray would perform better than either Mark Martin or Kurt Busch?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djarumdudley
    funny how Biffle hasn't been mentioned at all in this topic. guess he's no longer a free agent or on the Roush chopping block with his sudden performance gain. unless McMurray REALLY picks it up he'll be gone. Ragan is the future and is now 22. with AAA being out the door at season's end he can easily slip into a Crown Royal car.

anybody else think Roush is kicking himself for listening to the individual that decided McMurray would perform better than either Mark Martin or Kurt Busch?
    Biffle said (either at Daytona of Cal) he had a contract extension offer, he would get around to in a few weeks. (The way he's running, he may be waiting until he's leading the points to get a little bit better deal ;-)

I think Roush wishes he had accommodated Mark Martin's desire to cut back to part time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesi
    Biffle said (either at Daytona of Cal) he had a contract extension offer, he would get around to in a few weeks. (The way he's running, he may be waiting until he's leading the points to get a little bit better deal ;-)

I think Roush wishes he had accommodated Mark Martin's desire to cut back to part time.
    Jack admitted that he wasn't really listening to Mark. That was a huge loss to his team.

I agree on Da Biff too. He has the upper hand in the deal so he might as well take advantage of it.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nope, keep him he will get untracked. Watch Biffle in 2008 I think it could be him and car carrier Kasey Kahne chasing the Cup the final two weeks. Greg learned a lot in the second place run a couple years back.