Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still a second off the leading pace. But still i'm 4 secs faster than Alfa Fan
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello

Hi guys , Steven Vuko here, thought i would make a comeback to car racing this year.

Team Name : Team Grunt
    Team Number: 15

Thank you..See you at Barbagallo
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re FAP Practice/Qualifying

The Vuko boys started getting serious at practice at Barbagallo today taking positions 1 & 2 . Vuko Snr went out & posted a 39.69s to take current pole from the Pole Adam Sloma. Then young Steven Vuko making his comeback to racing caused a sensation posting a blistering 39.54s lap. This young boy can drive!! Watch out for him in the race this weekend. The English & US drivers have been very quiet so far - can they match the pace of the Aussies??
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Entry List: 19
    #4 Nick Tallon Vorsprung Durch Czechnik (England)**
    #5 Foxystoat V8 Thunder Racing (England)
    #7 Lugnut Lugnut Racing (USA) (PC)
    #8 RaikkonenRules Team Triple R (England)
    #11 Jon Brown Prodrive (England)*
    #13 Micheal Booth (Scotland)
    #15 Steven Vuko Team Grunt (Australia)
    #17 Rickupinoft Audi Sport (England) (PC)**
    #19 Adam Sloma Slomek Racing (Poland) (PC)
    #21 Bobzee BZR (Australia) (PC)
    #23 El Sween Team PSR (England)
    #39 Muz ZOOM Racing (Australia)
    #44 Alfa Fan Team Kit-Kat Racing (Scotland)
    #51 Peter Vuko Team Aussi (Australia)
    #82 Johnny Shell Kentucky Fried Racing (USA)
    #88 Craig Nayler Siennar Sports (England)
    #124 Neil Adams Team CBA (England)
    #131 Crutts CruttSpeed (England) (PC)
    #666 Real Illusions Mobile Chicane Racing (England)

* Jon Brown Unconfirmed
    ** Nick Tallon and Rickupinoft will be deleted from the entry list if they don't compete this round.

Excellent that's 19 entries. Welcome to the series Steven

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Johnny Shell hit the track today in preparation for the upcoming FPA race at the Barbegello circuit in Australia.

The young (37) American's smooth style paid off at the fast circuit with Johnny turning in a fast lap of 40.87, good enough for 15th in the codemasters hall of fame. (thanks for the help Muz!).

Johnny did better than usual at this circuit because little breaking or throttle control is needed here. His background in american oval track racing leaves him pretty deficient in those areas as he's used to just being smooth and keeping the pedal to the metal.

He's not considered to be a podium contender because not only does he completely lack consistancy, but also because he is still over a second off the pace of the leading contenders.

But his respectable time in practice here will help satisify his sponsors, as he continues to work towards finishing in the upper half of the results in this, his first ever open wheel championship.

The lure of some of the world's best road courses inspired him to make the move to Europe last year, where he competed in the British GT series before being forced to drop out as his sponsors withdrew their support due to poor results.

He won the GT Cup race at the first stop of the championship at Donington Park, but hasn't been able to regain that form since. He has a steady girlfriend now however, and is more focused on his racing and less focused on partying and chasing all the beautiful European and Aussie women around.

He even hits the pause button now before lighting up, or opening a fresh beer, during a race.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice times Vukos!! Would like to say I've spent the last 3 hours challenging them but I bought Tourist Trophy today and spent my times throwing bikes (including the one I ride for real) down the road! Has any else got this game?? (Sorry this is off topic)
    "If luck weren't involved I guess I'd win them all"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    The English & US drivers have been very quiet so far - can they match the pace of the Aussies??
    not me! lol, way of cant even do 43s!
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Times from Neil Adams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think i was doing 48's or something in practise a while ago...although i cant remember exactly now.

been busy recently with a new job and several other things.

hopefully get round to some practise the next couple of days and maybe the race next week.

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got a 40.42

less than a second behind THE Peter Yuko on the codies HoF!

time for me to stop playing around and start to practice my race set up now though.

My turning that 40.42 is like a dart player who can throw a bulls eye like 1 out of 100 times. yeah, sure, it's a bulls eye... but if I can't do good laps consistantly then so what.

all I wanna do is finish in the top 1/2 of the grid!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio