Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikon D40

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Fair enough to have day pack when your go out, its the monster bag that you keep stuff in when your not using it or going away that's the killer. When we fill our big bag up with camera equipment and laptop for when we go on holiday or something I seriously can't lift it.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Fair enough to have day pack when your go out, its the monster bag that you keep stuff in when your not using it or going away that's the killer. When we fill our big bag up with camera equipment and laptop for when we go on holiday or something I seriously can't lift it.
    You need one of these!

I was going to buy a laptop when I bought my D70s but decided to go for this instead. Far better option as it's a lot less bulky
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    We don't have one as I don't think they are worth the money. Have you seen how much the good canon ones cost? We use a pretty bog standard external hard drive to download to if we're out and about and have filled up the memory cards.

I suppose it is slightly sad taking your laptop on holiday. You just never know when that email is going to arrive from Nigeria telling me I need to send off a cheque for £35 to receive my fortune or something. I'd never know that with your little gadget Daniel.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    www.dpreview.com is also a great site for reviews
    Definately a good site. Been looking on there for ages.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    We don't have one as I don't think they are worth the money. Have you seen how much the good canon ones cost? We use a pretty bog standard external hard drive to download to if we're out and about and have filled up the memory cards.

I suppose it is slightly sad taking your laptop on holiday. You just never know when that email is going to arrive from Nigeria telling me I need to send off a cheque for £35 to receive my fortune or something. I'd never know that with your little gadget Daniel.
    True

I bought mine a few years ago when it was even more expensive Laptop's just not an option on a rally stage when you're using 1gb cards. But I guess if you're just taking holiday shots or something then a 2gb or 4gb card will be fine I make do with 2 fairly fast 1 gb cards and my P2000
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 581 Times in 213 Posts
    and to charge your batteries? *cough*
    My batteries were fine but now having a camera that doesn't run on AAs it's much better
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You need one of these!

I was going to buy a laptop when I bought my D70s but decided to go for this instead. Far better option as it's a lot less bulky
    Yeah but they are still very expensive. I was going to buy a cheaper one for my trip to Vietnam soon, but decided to buy a few more 4gb cards instead. I will still have money left over to save towards the 100mm macro I am after.