Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O/T anyone going to watch nascar in 2008

Just out of curiosity i was wondering if anyone else here is going to the usa to watch nascar events in 2008.Its just something that popped into my head whilst browsing on here on this cold dark wet miserable night in wales.I'm going to fontana and then onto vegas end of feb/begining of march,its all booked up i cant wait!!

Hopefully there will be some V8 oval racing over here this year to watch in the summer as well,much to my shame i didnt make it to rockingham this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes we're off to Daytona , got tickets to the Shootout, 125 qualifing races , Busch and Cup race's.

Roll on Feb!!!

Would like to go back to Vegas am hoping they get a 2nd race date in the chase ,but i think Charlotte's next on the list after Daytona.
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Me too! Off to Daytona in February for the 125s, Trucks, Nationwide (aka Busch) and the 500. I hope that its warmer than this year though...

I also hope to take in the Nationwide race at Bristol in August but unfortunately my schedule won't allow me to see the Sharpie 500 Sprint Cup Race on the next night. Ah well, "into every life a little rain must fall".

Soon be February, GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!

Merry Christmas a Very Happy New Year everyone!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice one Jackie,i remember you saying you hoped to go there. It should be totally amazing.
    I'd love to go to Bristol but its so expensive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The good lady Shuz7 and myself are planning to make a state visit to the colonies next year.

We're looking at taking in one or two races either Busch, err I mean Nationwide, Sprint, or Craftsman.

May go for Martinsville, then we can tie that up with a possible visit to see my "very distant cousin" and former purveyor of the #59 before that antipodean stole it from under him.

Rob.
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    Nice one Jackie,i remember you saying you hoped to go there. It should be totally amazing.
    I'd love to go to Bristol but its so expensive.
    Yes we are really looking forward to it, with a bit of luck Jeff Gordon will win the 500!!

We'd like to go to Bristol too but will have to wait until the kids are a bit older as i dont think there is too much in the way of family attractions in the Bristol area, at least in Daytona we can take them down to Disney world etc..
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd love to get back out to the States and catch the Nextel Cup again but unfortunately my schedule won't allow it at the moment. I can't even make all the Pickup dates this year

I work for an American company though, maybe I can persuade them that I need to go work in Concorde for a couple of months
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I may try MIS again next year, but after the three days of rain this summer, probably not buy tickets until i'm out there!
    I'm just a Fan, ok? Not affiliated to any team/driver.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's what we're going to do. We may go and look at some good ol' fashioned clay tracks too! I have the schedule for the Southern Regional Racing Series, which are all dirt tracks, in TN and AL.

That's what we need over here too. Some clay tracks. They can run in the rain too!
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O/T Nascar streams

Hi all...
    Just incase you don't have sky... (or want to watch the trucks etc..) Live streams of every round can be found here...
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/martinsautoracing/index.php
    I know a few of you made it along at the end of last season, but it's no longer a secret so anyone is free to join in.
    Happy racing
    Bill
    I'm just a Fan, ok? Not affiliated to any team/driver.