Thread: A-TECH Alfa's

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A-TECH Alfa's

Just looking thru Autosport and came across the a tech Alfa's for sale or for two paying drivers.

Was just wondering whether that meant Dave Pinkney is not going to be compeating next year or changing cars? Does anyone know anything?
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dave Pinkney and Richard Marsh probably know something about it :P. I think Pinkney has stated that he would like to change cars, though to what is only guess work and hearsay.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    Just looking thru Autosport and came across the a tech Alfa's for sale or for two paying drivers.

Was just wondering whether that meant Dave Pinkney is not going to be compeating next year or changing cars? Does anyone know anything?
    Like must teams this time of year, if someone comes along and wants to buy the cars, they are for sale! If not they will run them for drivers with the right budget!

With Richard Marsh going GT racing and David Pinkney not totally sure what he will be doing because of what happening at Luton Town FC, it would make sense to get the most out of the cars that they can!

No hidden agenda.. As simple as that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat
    Like must teams this time of year, if someone comes along and wants to buy the cars, they are for sale! If not they will run them for drivers with the right budget!

With Richard Marsh going GT racing and David Pinkney not totally sure what he will be doing because of what happening at Luton Town FC, it would make sense to get the most out of the cars that they can!

No hidden agenda.. As simple as that!
    The cars are for sale to anybody who wants them ,that includes A Tech who will by them and run them if they can find anybody with a budget.(and no brains!)
    Just because I don't suffer from paranoia,doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    they are running the alfas in 2008, but with 2 new drivers, don't know many details about them other than they are a lot quicker that pinkney and marsh.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You better let David Pinkney know about these drivers, he doesn't know who they are!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bam0123
    they are running the alfas in 2008, but with 2 new drivers, don't know many details about them other than they are a lot quicker that pinkney and marsh.
    I would not have said that Pinkney was a slow driver he did rather well in the Integra. Marsh on the other hand!!!
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bam0123
    I would not have said that Pinkney was a slow driver he did rather well in the Integra. Marsh on the other hand....!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry posted it twice

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Richard Marsh was never as fast as Dave Pinkney (few are! ) but he was far from being the slowest person on the grid this season.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.