Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey there are some germans here

I`m a little bit afraid of loeb, he`s so good (almost) never does mistakes and so on....

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Loeb is a terrible good driver and I am unfortunately no supporter of him.
    I think it ´s a nationality problem.
    We talk now concerning Loeb and the french but it can be for some others that they have the same feeling of a another country and another driver!
    I say you what my experience is and want no fight with the french!!
    Have you ever worked for french people or you have lived in France?
    I do not mean holiday in France because that is very good there.
    My experience, they are not pleasantly ore friendly if you do not speak their language!
    Also in WRC they treated several foreign drivers not fair.
    How you can expect then that people become a big fan of everything what is French in this case.
    Where are all the French rally fans remained here on the forum???
    Why we don´t see many germans or belgians, estonians and go on .............? Same thing.
    I don´t want to start a war here.
    Several cultures with several languages thats the largest problem!
    But that´s the largest EU problem!

With all due respect BrotherJohn but how is that relevant to wrc in anyway ??
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Loeb is great; definetaly one of the greatest drivers ever, possibly the greatest, but that is difficult to say.
    only in each of their own period, not all time.

rallies were more than 300km.
    cars were less reliable, worse tires, drove at night, different surfaces.
    more competing manufacturers with 5-6 other top drivers competing for the win.
    some other multi-world champions won with different cars.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    but that is difficult to say.
    You quoted me saying it TMX, and I quote it again, since my messsage anyway got stuck somewhere
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    With all due respect BrotherJohn but how is that relevant to wrc in anyway ??
    @A.F.F. I react only to this post (#46) in these thread! If someone does wonder itself about somthing, why can I not say my opinion?
    I know that my responses are iritant for some here. Well sorry about having my own mind. Must I keep my mouth closed? Oke if you want that.

Back to the thread. 2007 championship, Loeb or Gronholm?

If Loeb has no bad luck in Wales Grönholm has only a small chance becoming world champion this year. It will depend on the other drivers. At least 4 or 5 drivers must be faster than Loeb in Wales!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    @A.F.F. I react only to this post (#46) in these thread! If someone does wonder itself about somthing, why can I not say my opinion?
    I know that my responses are iritant for some here. Well sorry about having my own mind. Must I keep my mouth closed? Oke if you want that.
    Fair enough. I didn't realize there actually was a question you were answering. My bad.

And chill BJ. I'm not the person to tell you must shut up
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Back to the thread. 2007 championship, Loeb or Gronholm?

If Loeb has no bad luck in Wales Grönholm has only a small chance becoming world champion this year. It will depend on the other drivers. At least 4 or 5 drivers must be faster than Loeb in Wales!
    Is Wales a paired engine event? if so.. which other event? C4 has been a little unreliable (Sordo's car) a 2nd event for Loeb's car would worry me a bit

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Could be an issue, even if I doubt it. But Loeb had problems with his engine i japan aswell. So yes, it seems they have a bigger problem with the engines than for example ford or sub for the moment.
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I know it's easy to say with hindsight, but at the time I really thought that the window fiasco at Portugal would come back to bite Ford in a big way. How many points did Gronholm lose beacause of that? What would the points situation be now?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    True, but there were three rallies where Gronholm lost a lot of points from his own mistakes - Germany, Japan and Ireland.
    I still hope Marcus wins it but there is little doubt that if Loeb is to win the title this year he will have deserved it. The man is incredible.