Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TL
    What's wrong for a team to say they prefer one driver in the team more than the other ??
    It's wrong that they lie to us that they support them equally, but the truth is that they prefer one of them. But that's McLaren and RD!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikiec
    EXACTLY! He wasn't saying that McLaren were racing Alonso, but that LH was! In an equal team with both drivers going for the WDC, and no driver favouritism, that's what should happen... both drivers trying to outwit and outrace each other.

Alsonso has spun it around in the Spanish media to sound like McLaren (the team) were racing against him.
    Actually, I think Ron said "we were racing Alonso." It was widely reported as such, even in The Times. Anyway, whether you like Alonso or not, no-one could disagree that it would be bad if Hamilton won it now through the courts. Bad for the sport.

Liked 648 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    So that was the dirty rat!!!
    wait till my lawyers start with a search warrant on his house and computers......
    Make sure you plant some Isotoner's that actualy fit the purpatrator
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kusha
    If FA has talked, is just because he is and feels alone...
    If 20 Mio bucks per year ain´t enough to show some loyalty to your team and therefore to shut up sometimes, then he could have phoned his Mama when feeling oh soooo alone... What a disgraceful personality! He lost all my respect.
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W8&C
    If 20 Mio bucks per year ain´t enough to show some loyalty to your team and therefore to shut up sometimes, then he could have phoned his Mama when feeling oh soooo alone... What a disgraceful personality! He lost all my respect.
    He is paid 20 Mio to driver the car and this is what is in his contract. And the team has to show some respect also.

Liked 648 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W8&C
    It's his talent, his money, and his personality.
    No one is holding a gun to his head.
    To say nothing of the fact that you don't know him personally.
    As far as he is concerned, your opinion aint worth squat on a squat stick.
    I bet he is going to really miss your respect!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If RD hasn't learned to sack his "equal statuts" policy by now, he is really a fool. Fred must have some crazy pictures of RD or something because the idea that RD stands there and takes all this from Fred is unbelievable.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rabf1
    If RD hasn't learned to sack his "equal statuts" policy by now, he is really a fool. Fred must have some crazy pictures of RD or something because the idea that RD stands there and takes all this from Fred is unbelievable.
    Maybe he had several different email accounts?! hock:
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1MAN2007
    I think you are a little bit biased as well. Here is what RD said himself :

Dennis said after the race in Shanghai, when asked why they had not brought Hamilton in earlier for a tyre change, that "we were not racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando".

source :http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63505

And McLaren co-owner Ron Dennis defended their decision to delay Hamilton's stop by saying: "We weren't racing Kimi, we were basically racing Alonso."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7032284.stm
    OK, thanks. All I was after was a link to the quote so I could make up my mind... the other poster quoted it as 'I' rather than 'we'. I stand corrected.

However, in the context of the quote, 'we' could have meant the whole McLaren team or just the LH support side of McLaren.

TBH, I'll glad when we get to next season. For everyone's sake, I hope that FA will move on to another team (if he doesn't and stays and then whinges all next season about getting unfair treatment and inferior equipment then he only has himself to blame IMO) and we'll get to see who's the best driver on the grid.

And hopefully, we won't have all the political b****cks that we've had to endure this season!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1MAN2007
    I think RD and Maclaren were stupid in racing Alonso and from that point they lost even the only title which was obviously in their hand and Ferrari became a winner in all front!! They are now a laughing stock.

I think the first person to be sacked is RD. He managed the team badly sticking on poor policy of equality. Here is the result of equality and it was my expectation. Time to change the inadequate and unbalanced policy. Shame to him
    Until the final round I have been expecting there is McLaren person read the posts and whispering it to RD not to push down Alonso hardly for the benefit of LH by making an excuse about equality status of the two drivers.

McLaren was in the high self confidence that LH's point leading in long period of standing would warrant him win the title, and cast aside Alonso that he has sort of power playing the scene on the race. They thought in case at worse Hamilton failed they still have Alonso, but Alonso was second option.

The title was already in hand, McLaren need only to knock the door open and get in, but the fact said otherwise, this is the bitterest season for McLaren.