Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like it or not...Tony Stewart is the 'NEW' Dale Earnhardt. Who else would have gotten away with no penalty for this? Robby Gordon? I think not!
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Something tels me that he well get something handed by Nascar,now the reporter should have know when he/she is not wanted and walk up to someone like Stewart and expect an interview.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    If NASCAR was going to nail him for 25 points, they might as well just give up having any credibility. The Cameraman was intruding on a private converasation and running live. Any director with half a brain knows that approaching Tony under those circumstances requires a 7 second delay. ESPN shouldn't have been going in there without permission, and DEFINATELY NOT doing it live. They screwed up. Lets face the reality, most of those guys swear like truck drivers (proabably more than us Truck drivers) when things are going south, and Tony definately had a going south day in Kansas. Like GOING WAY SOUTH....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

If you don't like hearing an occasional bad work then don't listen. And if you don't know how to turn off the telly, then have your mommy do it for you. Most of this stuff comes out when a reporter (laugh, laugh) sticks the microphone in someones face like a friggin moron. If it was me I would shove it down his or her throat. Nascar ought to ban from the TRACKS ANY REPORTER WHO DOES THIS, PERMANANTLY. BTW have any of you listened to how your kids talk lately. I know, I know, NOT MY KID. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :dork: 1 of Original 100 Members