Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Setanta Clowns!!

What are these arseholes playing at???? For the second straight week, the second race of the chase and they choose NOT to show it live but to re-run it as live at midnight and put Rugby highlights and British masters crap on in its usual time slot?? What did they cheap out or something and not get the rights to show the last races live?
    Go Kyle Busch and the 18 car! :)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    No problem, keep checking the forum and we will let you know who won.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol! yes, while that is kind of you its just not the same

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Diretanta show the rugby world cup in ireland, they're shifting normal sunday programming to the evening slot. asshoales

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They really are a big pile of poo!

I'm not surprised in the slightest. They have no regard for their customers at all.

This is the third year in a row they have started messing around with the last 10 races.

Virginmedia can't get the live races anyway. We can pay full whack for the 'as live races'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb

NASCAR is working hard to change their image & compete on the international market ...
    however it appears that some of the media in "other" countrys consider NASCAR only a novelty ...
    hopefully in time the international media will "wake-up" & give NASCAR the recognition it deserves.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not so sure it is a lack of respect for NASCAR alone with Setanta, understand that this company is run by cowboys, they currently charge 2 different prices for the same package, they deliver to another platform in the UK called Freeview, good luck actually getting it to work on that after you pay for it and there I was thinking their Sky offerings were poor. All thats needed is for a decent broadcaster in the UK to buy the rights to it instead of the consulate unprofessionals we have now Sky have plenty channels they need to get the finger out, they show poker after all.

Why can't ESPN 1,2 get a place on Sky and show it directly? We have some ESPN classic channel already so..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just checked the listings for sundays race.
    As-live at midnight again
    go #88:burnout: #29:burnout: #00:burnout::down: #2 :down:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    would make me so angry if I was on Sky and that happened. As it is I hide in a hole until Thursday and then catch the re run on Speed via TVU.
    Wish I could go back to watching it live - anyone have any ideas? Am I missing something?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just hope they revert back to the normal shedule once the rugby world cup is finished.