View Poll Results: How do you feel about the FIA decision?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was too harsh

54 46.55%
  • It was acceptable

29 25.00%
  • It wasn't harsh enough

33 28.45%
Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Evidence?

Does anybody know what kind of evidence Ferrari brought in "court" Vs. McLAren?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Scemantics aside, I think this decision is half-a$$. The drivers should not be allowed to drive the car. I think they should of been excluded from this season, but allowed to race next year for anyone. But then again, this was probably part of the FIA's deal with Fred and Pedro.

Bleh.
    :bones:

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker

Awesome job dude, that is great stand-up comedy material, it will be a hit.
    ....wait... you were joking, were you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Well I for one think the CIA was involved
    unfortunately the rational and reasoning is a few legal leagues above your head Garry Walker.

no one has yet to explain how said documents arrived at Mike Coughlin's doors
    no one is yet to prove that McClaren made any use of the documents

the first hearings they held and the judgement rendered at that time were suffice to quell any rubbish "espoinage" situation was alleged. What has proceeded since then is a farce and P.R. nightmare which only serves to alienate more people from Ferrari, while fueling the lunatic brush fire of irrational and unamiable on these forums.
    I'ts back to the ingore list for you.

And to David. maybe they were seeing as theny need some kind of work nowerdays or maybe the former KGB... all in jest.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli_M
    I am absolutely disgusted at this result.

Its a shame Ferrari can't be proper men and settle things on a track instead of running crying to Uncle Max every time things don't go their own way. Never mind.

So Ferrari couldn't make one of THEIR employees stick to his contract.... this FERRARI employee then gives Ferrari info ... thats GIVES, not sells, GIVES of his OWN FREE WILL, to a rival team. And its that other team that are punished...... yep that sounds like perfect FIA logic.
    If the other team had reported him your statement would stand up. But they didn't.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts

Its a shame Ferrari can't be proper men and settle things on a track instead of running crying to Uncle Max every time things don't go their own way. Never mind.

So Ferrari couldn't make one of THEIR employees stick to his contract.... this FERRARI employee then gives Ferrari info ... thats GIVES, not sells, GIVES of his OWN FREE WILL, to a rival team. And its that other team that are punished...... yep that sounds like perfect FIA logic.
    I am speechless. I have rarely seen such a display of intellectual rape.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's also how I am thinking about all this Oli !

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    That seems fairly clear, but it leaves a big question as to whether Lewis or Fernando would have been penalized if not for the immunity agreement.

Immunity agreement was a good---indeed brilliant idea--as to how to keep the cash cow intact--people only care about the wdc---only the owners and the elite care about the WCC

Smash out a huge headline about a 100 million dollar fine (which may not be that large anyway) to blow away all the bad PR, and then the immunity 'agreement' keeps Hamster there--who is the driver that Bernie has said repeatedly, that he would "love" to see win the WDC mokin:
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    unfortunately the rational and reasoning is a few legal leagues above your head Garry Walker.

no one has yet to explain how said documents arrived at Mike Coughlin's doors
    no one is yet to prove that McClaren made any use of the documents

the first hearings they held and the judgement rendered at that time were suffice to quell any rubbish "espoinage" situation was alleged. What has proceeded since thin is a farce and P.R. nightmare which only serves to alienate more people from Ferrari, while fueling the lunatic brush fire of irrational and unamiable on these forums.
    I'ts back to the ingore list for you.
    If you want me to debate you properly, then make a post that doesnt make people with IQs over 70 laugh. I have shown many times that I like serious debating, but I dont debate with obvious lunacy, I laugh at it for the amusement of myself and others.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    McLaren Press Conference is out:

Here is the link to Autosport news...
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/62316
    Now looking for writers in Spanish for a Motorsport website. Contact me.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypt
    Scemantics aside, I think this decision is half-a$$. The drivers should not be allowed to drive the car. I think they should of been excluded from this season, but allowed to race next year for anyone. But then again, this was probably part of the FIA's deal with Fred and Pedro.

Bleh.
    You might wonder why Mac has to pass a special inspection to be able to compete NEXT YEAR, but they are good to go for this year.......weeel duhhh, this silly immunity agreement was thought out well in advance of today's show...and decisison (that was already decided some time ago anyway,)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: