View Poll Results: How do you feel about the FIA decision?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was too harsh

54 46.55%
  • It was acceptable

29 25.00%
  • It wasn't harsh enough

33 28.45%
Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Told you all a long time ago

No surprize to me....said this would happen almost exactly down to the penny

Yeah right here from old hillbilly his self
    read and weep.......
    because I am so smart???? hahahahaha

Logic? hahahahaha

Justice?? hahahahaha

And the correct answer is none of the above--all I or anyone else had to was simple: just think of the cash for bernie ernei and how to save that while burning out RD....

Please do not bother with the FIA justification, because there will be none worth listening to or reading...as in how can thye say Mac has to show its free of ferrari influence to be able to compete next year, but they can continue to compete this year with cars for FA and LH......hahahaha

It is all about a certain character that showed up to day this morning...and no one wants to kill the cash Hamster...oopps i mean cash cow of bernie ernie

and Rd made enough enemies and the truth about too much of the stuff just leaked out too much

As I said, rest assurred that LH will have his day as the new rookie Brit WDC and that is all the paying public cares about....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Exactly as much value as they deserve! 0
    To me it has as much value as any other championship..The one who has the most points in the end of the season deserves to be champion ! Nothing more.....Nothing less ! This whole so called " espionage" case has been one big joke from the start anyway so !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Being an engineer, I have to say that if I got a competitor's product and process details, I can think of many number of ways to make use the data. It can either be substantial (blatant copying of a design) or conceptual (principle of a design applied to my own design). The "making use" can also be in terms of process. The quality check, the design validation, even the organization structure can all be informative. So in terms of industry espionage, owning = using. FIA(or WMC?) not punishing McLaren after the last hearing was a joke on its own. They are just making it right this time, though I feel they did it unwisely.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rabf1
    Why is it "cheating" anyway for McLaren to accept information voluntarily turned over to them from a Ferrari employee? Its not like McLaren paid for it or sent a "spy" over to Ferrari.
    It's not like they sent it back either, although the KNEW they should have done it!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSpeed
    Truth is Ferrari are always complaining about the rest, and I can remember e lot of times they've made things wrong also...and no punishment..hmmmm
    When has Ferrari used Intellectual property of McLaren or any other team?
    Keep amusing me.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wait Ferrari are still nto champions....

They are 57 points ahead of BMW with 64 left.

So I say, McLaren come out, crash Ferrari's car in each race and let BMW be Champions...

How does that sounds?!

LMAO
    Now looking for writers in Spanish for a Motorsport website. Contact me.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I'm starting to think that FIA didn't have the courage to ban McLaren from 2007 and 2008. As much as I understand, then such proposal was firstly made, but then the Council started hesitating, thinking that such ban would be too harsh for F1, its existence, competition, etc and therefore later the punishment was relieved.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Not only

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    The honest thing to do would be to report them.
    Yep--failing to report per se makes them an accessory after the fact to the theft...aiding and abetting.....

But it was not really all about that at all, their quest was all about how do we do away with all the bad pr and keep the cash Hamster bringing in all those $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonieke
    To me it has as much value as any other championship.
    You are entitled to your opinion, whether it has value or not.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    I'm starting to think that FIA didn't have the courage to ban McLaren from 2007 and 2008. As much as I understand, then such proposal was firstly made, but then the Council started hesitating, thinking that such ban would be too harsh for F1 and its existence & competition etc and therefore later the punishment was relieved.
    No, hell no. No banning please. Just make them run with ballast.