Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Chaim, I can't find much fault with what you wrote. I've been critical myself, and I love this series and its history. Which is why we can't give up, either on the series or the possiblity of a merger. It's too important. I don't wannt to see a great sports tradition die because of a rich man's parlor game. If we continue to believe and put pressure on CCWS to do a better job, maybe we will finally see some light at the end of the Monaco Tunnel.
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

another fork

Put another fork in them. Next Marketing (the savior with Richitelli at the helm) hung up their helmets last week and resigned the Champ Car account. Next: CDW's contract is up at the end of the season and they are also saying bye, bye. Richitelli ran this account too. What's left? What's left?
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Booger,
    Is this really true? I am not going to press you for a link or proof, but that is worrying news. Please say that this is just your opinion.

Now more than ever the CCWS leaders need to call a press conference and explain what is going on. Time for the boys to step up and show some leadership. Even if things look bad, talk about the problems and accept that things are difficult, but will get better because of the new plans. Reassure everyone involved with the series. Provide details of the new and wonderful marketing and promotional campaign that will re-energise the series.

Goodness, they have spent so much money on the series, you would think that they would want to protect their investment!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatChatRacer
    Booger,
    Is this really true? I am not going to press you for a link or proof, but that is worrying news. Please say that this is just your opinion.

Now more than ever the CCWS leaders need to call a press conference and explain what is going on. Time for the boys to step up and show some leadership. Even if things look bad, talk about the problems and accept that things are difficult, but will get better because of the new plans. Reassure everyone involved with the series. Provide details of the new and wonderful marketing and promotional campaign that will re-energise the series.

Goodness, they have spent so much money on the series, you would think that they would want to protect their investment!
    Sorry guys, but the fat lady just finished her soundcheck and is about to step up to the mike for her finale...heard that Houston is now about to goo bye-bye too. This is it folks...the beginning of the end...imo, of course, we'll see.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not surprised that NEXT left, before they got the boot. I am hearing that there are others with huge motorsport experience, already at work.

I would'nt put away my CC clothes just yet. Just because NEXT made one deal doesn't mean they own that company or control what they do with future sponsorship. But, for all I know you own CDW and are tippin' your hand. But I don't think so.

I would not be surprised to see several changes at CC. KK seesm to be a guy who tries to hire good people and let them work. If things don't go as well as planned, move on to someone new - or old - to get the job done.

CC has made many great strides and a few backward steps, and has just stood around at times during the last year, but overall they are the best racing product on any track anywhere, and if priced right, they are the best marketing value in motorsports. I do not know how they have been trying to price it, perhaps too high,,, but there is a market for what CC provides and the trick is finding the right way to attract and hold those companies.

CC has not been doing that. Perhaps the deal is different than football , or tennis, or bowling. With NEXT gone, that opens the door for a marketing team that can get the job done. Just my opinion of course. But I cannot ignore the fact that CC is the best racing product in the business.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandfly
    Not surprised that NEXT left, before they got the boot. I am hearing that there are others with huge motorsport experience, already at work.

I would'nt put away my CC clothes just yet. Just because NEXT made one deal doesn't mean they own that company or control what they do with future sponsorship. But, for all I know you own CDW and are tippin' your hand. But I don't think so.

I would not be surprised to see several changes at CC. KK seesm to be a guy who tries to hire good people and let them work. If things don't go as well as planned, move on to someone new - or old - to get the job done.

CC has made many great strides and a few backward steps, and has just stood around at times during the last year, but overall they are the best racing product on any track anywhere, and if priced right, they are the best marketing value in motorsports. I do not know how they have been trying to price it, perhaps too high,,, but there is a market for what CC provides and the trick is finding the right way to attract and hold those companies.

CC has not been doing that. Perhaps the deal is different than football , or tennis, or bowling. With NEXT gone, that opens the door for a marketing team that can get the job done. Just my opinion of course. But I cannot ignore the fact that CC is the best racing product in the business.
    Sandyfly my brother speaks the truth as I know it from hearing what those who know are telling those lime me who they trust as they work the plan regardless of the ones who want our great series dead becuse is prooves that FTG is out of time and out of things he can steal from us since he and the traitors have no vision that they do not take from those of us who know the truth. Puck doubters this is just another hole in the road to being the nightmayor for the Grandson and little France and BE and Max becuse they fear us now that we have proven that they don't own the world and real fans can see truth so there is no place they can hide and those who want us dead will have a surprise because I am told this is all part of a plan that only the ones who know the truth will follow. what is so hard to understand?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papyrus
    Sandyfly my brother speaks the truth as I know it from hearing what those who know are telling those lime me who they trust as they work the plan regardless of the ones who want our great series dead becuse is prooves that FTG is out of time and out of things he can steal from us since he and the traitors have no vision that they do not take from those of us who know the truth. Puck doubters this is just another hole in the road to being the nightmayor for the Grandson and little France and BE and Max becuse they fear us now that we have proven that they don't own the world and real fans can see truth so there is no place they can hide and those who want us dead will have a surprise because I am told this is all part of a plan that only the ones who know the truth will follow. what is so hard to understand?
    Thank you anointed one for sharing the gospel with us unworthy....

rh
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heelntoe
    Sorry guys, but the fat lady just finished her soundcheck and is about to step up to the mike for her finale...heard that Houston is now about to goo bye-bye too. This is it folks...the beginning of the end...imo, of course, we'll see.
    Are you seriesous? I am four I speak with those who know and there is no probelms anywhere you say becuase the good is yet to come and the good keeps on getting better as we move forwards to more of what we all want and desire even though we all know others don't want us to have what we desire.

New cites see our value and see our fans when others have not and the new series sponser will cover the earth as we go ahead with the Amigos plan that they have formed with no thinking of FTG or those who go in circles that only ignorent red state haters can watch.

Our series is alive and that is what scare the other series becase they see what we can be and they can never be becuase we are ChampCar,,, racing American styles since 1909 and you can't stop that witch is not stopible.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop-98
    Thank you anointed one for sharing the gospel with us unworthy....

rh
    Are you mauking me? If you our then you should look in the mirrer and see that what you desire is what I work for each day I wake up for fight to keep alive what is right. Did you see Assen? Fans know the truth and those who preseve and keep what we desire see this and will never give up and I will be proof, so before you sit there and make a joke know that they know me and speak to me and not to you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papyrus
    Are you mauking me? If you our then you should look in the mirrer and see that what you desire is what I work for each day I wake up for fight to keep alive what is right. Did you see Assen? Fans know the truth and those who preseve and keep what we desire see this and will never give up and I will be proof, so before you sit there and make a joke know that they know me and speak to me and not to you.
    Mauk, hardlee, I am THANKING you oh pressed shreds of cloth....In your PM's you have shown me the path of enlightenment

Street Courses Good
    Laguna Seca better

Major
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."