Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    He gave them the bottle with the champagne
    I thought for a moment he was going to do a Prost and give the fans the trophy as well
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag

If he wins this year, then he goes to Ferrari, and wins next year again, it would be 4 WDC's in a row in three different teams.
    Not if ferrari keeps backsliding...it will not be long before ferrari is as happy as Ham Burger and Red Cow crew, when they beat thos tough Spykers on a regualr basis (or whatever Spyker is called next year)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Not if ferrari keeps backsliding...it will not be long before ferrari is as happy as Ham Burger and Red Cow crew, when they beat thos tough Spykers on a regualr basis (or whatever Spyker is called next year)
    Are you expecting more plans to be copied?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Not if ferrari keeps backsliding...it will not be long before ferrari is as happy as Ham Burger and Red Cow crew...
    Please do spell names correctly...thanks
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dime3
    While Alonso was untouchable all weekend I was shocked by his behaviour after the race. The win came courtesy of Mclaren, aka Ron, a smile and a handshake isn't a lot to ask
    Kind of makes me wonder if Ron didn't try to "persuade" FA as to what he would say in the hearing Thursday and FA was telling Ron to "swivel."
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag
    Lots of people think Fernando said he didn't want to drive for Ferrari, and that's not true.

What he said was he wanted to win 3 WDC on any car than a Ferrari (as his youth idol Senna did).

Now if he wins this year championship (his third), he'd achieved his goal, and then he'll be ready for a 4th title, but there's no limitation about in what team he can win next titles.

If he wins this year, then he goes to Ferrari, and wins next year again, it would be 4 WDC's in a row in three different teams.

ok this is where i put my dude hat on.
    What do you think hamilton will be doing next year? If mclaren competes next year, i don't believe alonso will be able to stay with him, team mate or not. Alonso is one of the best out there, but he's gotta be checking his rear view mirror, whether he wins this year or not. If hamilton drives for mclaren next year, we will be seeing a lot of straight fights: take a good look at whats been happening this year, this kid, hamilton is all about competition.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alonso acted like a spoilt brat after the race. He didnt deserve to be on the podium to accept the trophy. Had anyone know that he wouldn't thank the team, I'm sure no one would have wanted him up there.
    I find it interesting that people think he deserves the title more the Lewis or anyone else for that matter..
    what is the logic behind that?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He has developed incredible make-over on the car for which the team is supposed to thank to him for his effort. That's the logic behind that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I knew since the Hungrian GP that FA told RD that the rest of the season will be on his own. Whatever the car they will give him, he will try to get the maximum of it.

So it doesn't suprise me what he did in Monza. He is going through a hard moment in Mclaren, so I don't blame him. But suprisingly, I have seen that when he is under intense pressure and when he is moaning on things which are not going on his way, is that time he makes brilliant driver!

He was intouchable in Monza where the circuit is known as the most fastest in F1. From the Practice 2 to Sunday he was billiant and the fastest on grid. He topped the Q1,Q2,Q3 and won the pole position. After that he set a fastest lap during the race and won the race. So where has been the Clone?!

If it is true that he no longer share data with the Kid, which I expect is the truth and the evidence is LH trying to be so kind to FA this time, so for the next four races a single mistake by LH will cost him losing the title. He has no room for error. Of course this will depend on the decision this Thursday.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He had to thank his mecanics their job. Maybe not to McLaren or Ron, but yes to his mecanics.
    He was the fastest driver of the weekend but, only one small error at the one of the pitstops and all have changed. FA made an excelent Job but also the crew.
    To finish first, first you must to finish!