Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    1. Alonso - perfect for the weekend ( didn't go to the pitwall at the end though hmmm!)
    2. Rosberg - very well done
    3. Hamilton - for providing us the drama
    4. Kubica - sterling comeback

btw PsFan,
    did you listen to the post race interview as too why LH was slower in the 2nd stint?
    And I guess finishing 2nd to the pole sitter, fastest lap driver and overall perfect drive by Alonso, is a sure sign that he's finished LOL
    on the money truefan72.

we can chose to go along for the ride and have a good time: when it's over, we'll have an appreciation that certain events don't happen every year. lets all enjoy the racing on the track.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    did you listen to the post race interview as too why LH was slower in the 2nd stint?
    And I guess finishing 2nd to the pole sitter, fastest lap driver and overall perfect drive by Alonso, is a sure sign that he's finished LOL

I didn't watch the post race interviews, however judging by his post race comments he said something to the extent that He had tried to keep up with Alonso, but wasn't as fast, and had bad luck in traffic, yadda yadda yadda... Whatever the excuse, his second stint cost him the race, and nearly 2nd... therefor not really earning the title of driver of the race.

And re-read my post, I wasn't suggesting that Hamilton finishing second was a sign his career was over... I implied his DANGEROUS driving was gonna get him killed... "he might be dead by the age of 25" how do you mis-understand that kind of statement?
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Alonso
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Kimi for me.
    He was up there after 2/3-rds of the race in a car that was not deserving of that position.

Excuse me for not going with the wave that votes for the winner of the race since the start of the season! :
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    I guess Alonso is the obvious choice because he was the class of the field all weekend, but Button, Rosberg and Kovalianen deserve special mention for their drives
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Raikkonen almost pulled one out of the bag here, pretty decent for being in the spare car for the only parts of the weekend that matter.

But Alonso takes this one.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Alonso for sure with a mention to Kimi for trying something to spoil the Mac parade.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Freddy was the best driver today. He lead from the start and turned out a faultless display.

Lewis provided the best Racing today. Superb in the first lap with a set-up that wasn't 100% and a great pass on Kimi.

Button got the max out of the machinary and is starting to build his quedos again, not just from the result but by how he is doggedly sticking it out and challenging with a rubbish car that keeps letting him down. His stock, unbelivebly, is on the rise again and he's starting to win me round by his committment.
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lets not forget Yamamoto who nearly passed his much higher rated teammate, Sutil early on, nearly matched his fastest lap pace and wasn't far off the Toro Rossos.
    Extremely impressed with the first 43 laps of Bourdais' race

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rosberg and Hamilton for two gutsy moves at critical stages in the race.

Special mentions to alonso, you just can;t get rid of the spaniard : and Button, who was finally in the points again
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )