Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes, I have admit it too. Chris has not only been relatively fast but more important, consistent driver. Easily the lead driver of the team at the moment.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    [quote="duff"]This fight in New Zealand has been great for Chris. His time on the last real stage, while under pressure, was incredible. Within 2 secs of Loeb and Gronholm, when they were pushing at absolute maximum, and he is driving a far inferior car. Very impressive. QUOTE]

Also the time of Manfred Stohl on that last long stage was extremly good, still another sign that the Xsara WRC has the speed and that rally still something has to do with drivers

Ontopic: Chris is doing only his third season and has showing already enough ( to me ) that he will become a future winner of rallies, his tarmac speed in Germany was incredible and has said he was already looking forward to the comming 2 tarmac rounds. Subaru will give the man very soon a new contract, i'm sure of that!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Yes, I have admit it too. Chris has not only been relatively fast but more important, consistent driver. Easily the lead driver of the team at the moment.
    I think Gl E nN mACNe all's replacement has something to do with it. No chance of being a top driver when your co-driver has the most disjointed way of giving pacenotes I've ever seen
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I think Gl E nN mACNe all's replacement has something to do with it. No chance of being a top driver when your co-driver has the most disjointed way of giving pacenotes I've ever seen
    Not to give Glenn a bad serve.. he did as best he could...but I think having SP calling the notes has been a good thing... whether SP is better then GM... it doesn't matter... it is working for Chris.

StilBesides...l the best co-driver in the world won't make you win c'ships... just ask McRae and Grist... never won and eventually went their seprate ways

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minke
    StilBesides...l the best co-driver in the world won't make you win c'ships... just ask McRae and Grist... never won and eventually went their seprate ways
    what a stupid thing i read about McRae&Grist, both seem to find it well together, they had some chances to win the title but the most important that this combination was/ is very succesfull, so fast enough..
    Prevot, nowadays with Atkinson was not the man for Duval, sometimes a switch is the right move, clear enough that's not only the driver who does the job..

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes Grist and McRae were fast together. But never really in the right situation at the right time. Colin could have been in the 206 but chose to stay with the Focus
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yes Grist and McRae were fast together. But never really in the right situation at the right time. Colin could have been in the 206 but chose to stay with the Focus
    Don't know which year that was, but I'm sure it wasn't a bad choise. He was a title contender in 2000, 2001 and till some point in 2002.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes but the 206 was the best car to have in 2000 and 2002 and was pretty darn good in 2001