Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Nothing else left to bash about Ferrari?!
    Next problem will be that the cars are painted red.
    You got a point about the colour there, Crimson was always the Ferrari colour, not fag ash Marlboro red.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter
    We just saw them today, holy smokes the painted wheel covers need to go. I never had a problem with some of the aero fittings on the cars being perhaps a bit unsightly because they are needed. This is different though, it's horrifyingly hideous,

Apparently the aero covers on the wheels covering the BBS logo's upset BBS, so they pushed for a logo on the cover. Today at Istanbul, the cars are running with 1-dimensional, non-rolling BBS stencils that look like something a fourth-grader would do in arts-and-crafts on the wheel covers. Would it have been too hard to put a BBS logo on the car? I hope that's the plan and this is just temporary.

...as if we didn't know what kind of wheels they were anyways...
    No argumants here. The cars do look a bit trashy in their current guise
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    No argumants here. The cars do look a bit trashy in their current guise
    At least when I buy the model of the F2007 for my collection, it will be sitting still on the shelf so it won't be a problem.

Maybe they could embed LEDs in the wheel covers so the cars could spell out messages as the pass by if front of the cameras - things like "Marlboro," etc. and sell even more advertising "space." Or they could make the LEDs light in a "spoke" motion giving the appearance of turning wheels.
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way, anyone know what's the BBS-company's current situation?

I remember hearing something about their bankruptcy some time ago. I've always admired their wheel's and was kind of surprised to hear about their difficulties...
    --==MIKKO==--