Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool John Steward the new james bond in qualifying

John Steward was quickest today in qualifying for tomorrow with a flying lap of 36.007. colin white was 2nd with 36.235 and our #99 car with lee driving 3rd only 1000th of a second behind.
    revolution racing #99 crew chief's side kick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turn 4 mad
    John Steward was quickest today in qualifying for tomorrow with a flying lap of 36.007. colin white was 2nd with 36.235 and our #99 car with lee driving 3rd only 1000th of a second behind.

Hey Gasman!! Even better still...less than a second between the top 8 cars. Yeah, it still hurts to be further down the grid but 36.9 for 8th???? Fingers crossed for sun tomorrow!
    Revolution Racing
    www.revolutionracing.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And I lead the V7 Trophy class again!

(fixed now, I hope!)
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racing59
    And I lead the V7 Trophy class again!

(fixed now, I hope!)
    hey rob i thought you were flying a spitfire!
    revolution racing #99 crew chief's side kick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool Keep up the Great work!!!

All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="V8 FAN"]All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!! yet right we got bored of wet feet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quorky
    Quote Originally Posted by V8 FAN
    All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!! yet right we got bored of wet feet
    Similarly, i was with a friend who isnt a motorsport fan, but happened to be with me this weekend in cardiff and i wasnt going home to drop him off before rockingham.

He loved the venue and the trucks, thought they were a blast. He also enjoyed the V8's and said, quote 'i could see how it would be immense with a 20 car grid', though obviously with only 10 cars he much preferred the trucks!
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"