Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glee
    If Marcus do retire, and Suzuki don't hire him, maybe Dudu won't be a bad choice for Ford?
    I second that

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ***Suzuki WRT: Duval + McRae vs. Rovanperä (one of both).***

Which McRae would that be? Allister or Colin?
    *My_Ebay* My Rally Cars Sale :eek:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Colin of course. Alister... Ahm... You know, it's not the same thing.

Cheering goes to the one with champion wood

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter Solberg in 2008 ! by digibyte.

:cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Digibyte team must also have pirelli tyres 2008...
    and Petter do not like blue as a car color...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

MJW
    Over the weekend there were lots of comments that Garde will have a 16 round programme in a factory car for 08, I wonder if this is in a 3 car Citroen Team?. According to Autosport Magazine Loeb does not want Petter as his team mate. I also thin kthat Duval has increased his chances, probably at Suzuki.
    My personal feeling is that Marcus will retire end of 07, IF so who gets the Ford seat? Petter & Subaru seemed to be more positive towards the end so perhaps he stays at SWRT.

Liked 1,886 Times in 739 Posts
    Looking at the latest results theres no way there is going to be anyone else than Duval and Gardemeister in Suzuki, thats my opinion.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Over the weekend there were lots of comments that Garde will have a 16 round programme in a factory car for 08, I wonder if this is in a 3 car Citroen Team?.
    Citroen has said there is no money for a third car. Like others in here I expect Gardemeister to sign for Suzuki.

Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    According to Autosport Magazine Loeb does not want Petter as his team mate. I also thin kthat Duval has increased his chances, probably at Suzuki.
    My personal feeling is that Marcus will retire end of 07, IF so who gets the Ford seat? Petter & Subaru seemed to be more positive towards the end so perhaps he stays at SWRT.

I also think Marcus will retire at the end of this season. Sordo I very much expect to stay with Citroen, and at the end of the day I only see Petter in a Subaru or a Ford in 08. Many expect Latvala to move into the BP-Ford team, but maybe Petter is a safer choice if Ford wants to keep winning. He is after all a former champion.

Regarding Duval, then maybe he can get enough money to get some rallies for a Citroen M2 team if Astra Racing gets a deal to run two C4's. Kronos is definetely out of WRC after this season. But Duval in a Suzuki is also realistic.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Citroen has said there is no money for a third car. Like others in here I expect Gardemeister to sign for Suzuki.

I also think Marcus will retire at the end of this season. Sordo I very much expect to stay with Citroen, and at the end of the day I only see Petter in a Subaru or a Ford in 08. Many expect Latvala to move into the BP-Ford team, but maybe Petter is a safer choice if Ford wants to keep winning. He is after all a former champion.

Regarding Duval, then maybe he can get enough money to get some rallies for a Citroen M2 team if Astra Racing gets a deal to run two C4's. Kronos is definetely out of WRC after this season. But Duval in a Suzuki is also realistic.
    Hey.You forgot Mikko Hirvonen.He has 2 WRC wins and he can make it more. And Mikko and Jari-Mati is very good choise to Ford.I think Subaru won't let Petter out.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dumb
    Hey.You forgot Mikko Hirvonen.He has 2 WRC wins and he can make it more. And Mikko and Jari-Mati is very good choise to Ford.I think Subaru won't let Petter out.
    Didn't they just sign him last year for 3 years? They're probably not interested in letting him go so soon after re-signing him. I don't see him being anywhere else than Subaru.