Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ray and Duncan's thread kind of got hi-jacked into the Racing59 thread here!

I would just like to bring this back on topic and wish Ray, Duncan and Lee the VERY best of luck in acheiving your dreams and goals in 2007!

Way to go Dunc mate, keep on keeping on!

P.S Something i should know about Rob???????

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Budget Comfirmed

Lee came back with a good drive ,and he is comfirmed as a REVOLUTION DRIVER FOR NEXT YEAR. He has gone to revolution direct and not with team networking. I can tell you that his budget is all inplace and is close to purchasing a car as well. From a close friend of Lee. Great news and will be there 2007 can not wait.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Excellent news for Lee and Revolution. I must say he was a safe pair of hands for my number last year!!!

Though there is a slight possibility that I may not actually run 59 for the first time in 16 years.... sponsorship related....

Rob.
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WAK-WAK
    Lee came back with a good drive ,and he is comfirmed as a REVOLUTION DRIVER FOR NEXT YEAR. He has gone to revolution direct and not with team networking. I can tell you that his budget is all inplace and is close to purchasing a car as well. From a close friend of Lee. Great news and will be there 2007 can not wait.
    Dont know where you got your facts from? Lee, Ray, and myself had a meeting with Duane at Revolution Racing the morning after the SCSA Presentations! and this was when it was decided by all at Tean Networking