Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Setanta Broadband

Is this something new that you can pay 7.99 per month and view channels 1 and 2 online? Sounds like a bargain to me even if you just watch the BTCC content. Has anyone got this?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    unfortunatly just been on setanta website and its only avaliable in North America!!!!
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    unfortunatly just been on setanta website and its only avaliable in North America!!!!
    Not sure which website you were visiting - it's definitely available in the UK!

The Setanta Broadband deal is £7.99 a month or £79.99 for the year, giving you a simulcast of Setanta Sports 1, 2 and Golf, with on-demand catch-up viewing for most of their other programming. Due to rights issues you can't watch BTCC "on-demand", but it is available live on the day.

Website is http://play.www.setanta.servecast.net/setanta/uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cos
    Not sure which website you were visiting - it's definitely available in the UK!

The Setanta Broadband deal is £7.99 a month or £79.99 for the year, giving you a simulcast of Setanta Sports 1, 2 and Golf, with on-demand catch-up viewing for most of their other programming. Due to rights issues you can't watch BTCC "on-demand", but it is available live on the day.

Website is http://play.www.setanta.servecast.net/setanta/uk/
    I was just looking at the main setanta.com (UK region) homepage missed the little computer icon to click on!!

Thanks for pointing that out to me very tempted to sign up for that as it looks good. Just hope it works on Windows Vista as none of the other on demand services do.
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!