Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Deliberate Plug

Sorry about this but I just wanted everyone here to be aware that POWERnights kicks off at Silverstone this Thursday (2nd August). Two further events are at Donington (9th August) and then back to Silverstone (30th August).

Thursday will see 8 races Classic Saloons, Invitation Saloons, FFord 1600 (with 3 cars from West Tec) and MR2's (2 races for each). Gates open at 5pm.

Rockingham have gone on record as saying they would want to host a POWERnights event in 2008. If these trial events are successful you could see this at Rockingham next season.

Check out http://www.powernights.com for more info.

Jeff

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Carter
    Rockingham have gone on record as saying they would want to host a POWERnights event in 2008. If these trial events are successful you could see this at Rockingham next season.
    It's good to see something new being tried in the world of motorsport & I hope it's a great success. I'd love to see this at Rockingham next year but not sure the NIMBYs will share my enthusiasm though...
    The reality check is in the mail
    Motorsport needs YOU: http://www.marshals.org.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Carter
    Sorry about this but I just wanted everyone here to be aware that POWERnights kicks off at Silverstone this Thursday (2nd August).

Jeff
    SPAM !!!!! Get him off!!! Ban Him!!!

Only kidding Jeff. Hope it goes well. I remember going to Donington in the 80's to a night meeting ( when the saloons were Group 1 1/2 or something) and had a great evening.
    Somewhere else in 2008???:( (exept Mallory :) )