Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

What Nascar driver personality are you?

You scored as a Tony Stewart

You are Tony Stewart. You tend to be aggresive and sometimes dangerously wreckless to those who are around you. You are'nt a bad person just don't let your anger blind you. Try some anger management classes and lighten up a little.

-Tony Stewart 65%
    -Dale Earnhardt Jr. 65%
    -Kevin Harvick 50%
    -Elliot Sadler 50%
    -Kasey Kahne 50%
    -Kurt Busch 45%
    -Michael Waltrip 35%
    -Mark Martin 25%
    -Dale Jarrett 25%
    -Jeff Gordon 25%

-----

I'm the most like the drivers I like and the least like the drivers I don't like mokin:
    Cup - Stewart, Kahne & Labonte
    IRL - Hornish, Castroneves & Dixon
    F1 - Alonso, Hamilton & Räikkönen

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Jeff Gordon 70%
    Dale Jarrett 70%
    Michael Waltrip 70%
    Kevin Harvick 55%
    Kasey Kahne 55%
    Dale Earnhardt Jr. 45%
    Mark Martin 35%
    Kurt Busch 25%
    Elliot Sadler 25%
    Tony Stewart 20%

Good lord...I am Jeff FREAKING Gordon? Oh boy.....I cry a protest. The guys I would have presumed the most like would be Dale Jarrett and Mark Martin. Then again, maybe Gordon is more normal than we think.....but that don't mean I am going to like the guy any time soon......
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I scored as Erin Crocker :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just saw #9 and #30 if you say agree to those two, you are automatically Jeff Gordon :

here are my results, no surprise but look who was 2nd :

You scored as a Kevin Harvick
    You are Kevin Harvick. You are very chipper and happy. You have a great and very serious relationship with someone who is always there for you. However you shouldn't ignore or abuse what you have because it may not be their tomorrow. You aren't always that consistent you tend to like change. (You definitely should never tell a joke) You have alot of close friends who love you dearly.

Kevin Harvick
    60%

Jeff Gordon
    50%

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    45%

Kasey Kahne
    40%

Elliot Sadler
    35%

Tony Stewart
    35%

Mark Martin
    30%

Kurt Busch
    20%

Michael Waltrip
    15%

Dale Jarrett
    10%
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You scored as a Dale Earnhardt Jr.You are Dale Earnhardt Jr. You are a major partier. You are wild and Crazy. You are easy going and love life. Maybe you shouldn't be so relaxed and be a little more serious sometimes. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    90% Tony Stewart
    65% Michael Waltrip
    60% Kevin Harvick
    60% Elliot Sadler
    50% Jeff Gordon
    45% Kasey Kahne
    45% Mark Martin
    35% Dale Jarrett
    35% Kurt Busch
    35%
    Racing season is soon upon us!:smokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    <table border='0' cellpadding='5' cellspacing='0' width='600'><tr><td>[img]http://quizfarm.com//images/1143436316dale jr bg.jpg[/img]</td><td>You scored as Dale Earnhardt Jr., You are Dale Earnhardt Jr. You are a major partier. You are wild and Crazy. You are easy going and love life. Maybe you shouldn't be so relaxed and be a little more serious sometimes.

<table border='0' width='300' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Dale Earnhardt Jr.</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='90' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>90%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Tony Stewart</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='65' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>65%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Michael Waltrip</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='60' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>60%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Kevin Harvick</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='60' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>60%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Elliot Sadler</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Jeff Gordon</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='45' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>45%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Kasey Kahne</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='45' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>45%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Mark Martin</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='35' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>35%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Dale Jarrett</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='35' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>35%</font></td></tr> <tr><td>

<font face='Arial' size='1'>Kurt Busch</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='35' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>35%</font></td></tr> </td></tr></table>
    <font face='Arial' size='1'>created with QuizFarm.com</font></table>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You scored as a Dale Earnhardt Jr.You are Dale Earnhardt Jr. You are a major partier. You are wild and Crazy. You are easy going and love life. Maybe you shouldn't be so relaxed and be a little more serious sometimes.

Earnhardt 90%
    Stewart 65%
    Waltrip 60%
    Harvick 60%

And fortunately, Busch was last with 35%.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

You are Dale Earnhardt Jr. You are a major partier. You are wild and Crazy. You are easy going and love life. Maybe you shouldn't be so relaxed and be a little more serious sometimes.
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

100%
    Kasey Kahne

90%
    Michael Waltrip

65%
    Tony Stewart

65%
    Jeff Gordon

60%
    Elliot Sadler

60%
    Kevin Harvick

50%
    Kurt Busch

40%
    Dale Jarrett

30%
    Mark Martin

15%

SNAP
    "We are in the ****, but the championship is long. Mugello will be difficult because of the long straight. But we will fight there with a knife between the teeth!" Valentino Rossi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is my trucking buddy/new wife

You are Kurt Busch. You are a major whiner and you are full of yourself. Nothing is ever your fault and you choose to never see the true side of who you are. You are blind to the world and are used because of your wealth not your reputation and looks. Think again about where you are headed in life.

mine in a moment
    wheres Mondale when you need him?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

whod a guessed dat

You are Michael Waltrip. Happy go lucky type of person with not a worry in the world. You sing alot and have a very humorous out going sense of humor. You have a lot of friends who adore you and just never will grow up.
    Kevin Harvick

100%
    Michael Waltrip

100%
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

100%
    Tony Stewart

90%
    Dale Jarrett

70%

I think the quiz is 100% correct. The tie breaker questions were-mostly true-love chevy racing,drink alot,life of the PARTY.guess which one I picked clue my driver this yeasr is Ricky Rudd.
    wheres Mondale when you need him?