Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Which also equates to a "watch out" to Hamilton fans. Alonso could get better than he already is.

Because Hamilton has been the incumbent driving McLaren for years now?
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Bosses at Ferrari knew exactly who they were getting with Kimi, it seems they give about the same amount of what the tifosi think as Kimi does. Rat's ass
    Good to know what Kimi thinks about his supporters. I suppose it doesn't bother you at all to support him after all.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Good to know what Kimi thinks about his supporters. I suppose it doesn't bother you at all to support him after all.
    ROFL
    Formula 1

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Good to know what Kimi thinks about his supporters.
    I'm not a tifosi, so Kimis's feeling about them is irrelevant to me.
    Last i checked tifosi aren't too bothered who drives for their, it could be Satan himself if he won races.
    I suppose it doesn't bother you at all to support him after all
    Could you rephrase that, i don't understand what you said.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Oh, us Tifosi know full well that sitting in a Ferrari is no guarantee of anything. Some of us can remember a very long losing streak.

What we won't accept is someone who doesn't give 100%. We know that the only way to win is to give 100%.

Maybe it's time the Kimi fans start to understand that?

You and your percents but the team doesn't agree with you about your criticism about Kimis working effort.

To be quite honest - it’s not fair or realistic to criticise Kimi after only a few races and compare him against an unrealistic picture of seven times world champion who has been working at Ferrari many many years.

Maybe you are waiting that Kimi will be some kind new Schumacher – in that case, forget it. Kimi will newer be like Schumacher or like any other either, because he is only what he is. If you don’t like it it’s only to regret, but that way it is. However it doesn’t mean that he don’t give 100% for the team (as you said), he is very hard working guy and gives every time 100% to his team.

Ferrari has now one Brazilian and one Finnish driver with their personalities. Don’t think a second that Ferrari didn’t know what they have got when they give the jobs to those guys - they know exactly what they have hired. Massa is more cheerful and nice guy and Kimi is more cool and self-controlled (or something like that)..

Even if McLaren looks very strong (at the moment) it’s too early to say nothing about the future - it’s still quite possible to Ferrari to win both WDC and WCC 2007. Ferrari has also been a bit unlucky with the cars and there has been also some driver mistakes, but that’s racing and usually it will level out between teams during a season.

Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikko
    I like Kimi a lot (as a driver that is, I'm still 100% heterosexual), you might even say that I'm quite a big fan of his.

But I'm no blind. If I do see that he has something to learn I'm not afraid to say it. I used MS only as a good example of a driver who has taken good care of all the other necessary business outside the cockpit, unlike Kimi has done so far.
    ok "kimi fan" I understand - and of cause it's up to "each and all" how and what they are writing - but I personally don’t think it’s time to criticise Kimi after only a few races and last of all compare him against an (in my mind an unrealistic) picture of seven times world champion who has been working at Ferrari years. As long as Kimis team says that he is working hard and doing everything as expected of him and everyone thinks that the results are coming sooner or later. It’s easy to underrate the difficulties Kimi has when trying to adapt to his new team. I’m sure he make what he can to be as good as possible..

I understand also that all old Schumi fans are being a bit in hurry and hoping for immediately results from Kimi, (partly also because Alonso beat Schumi twice before Schumi retired and it’s not that pleasantly to a Ferrari fan) but when we are speaking about racing and F1 – and there are nothing that easy - so let's see what happen, I'm sure that Kimi will improve even more and the results will come, its only takes little time which is quite naturally because Ferrari is a new team for him --
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Last i checked tifosi aren't too bothered who drives for their, it could be Satan himself if he won races.
    I thought he played ice-hockey in NHL?
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jas123f1
    ok "kimi fan" I understand - and of cause it's up to "each and all" how and what they are writing - but I personally don’t think it’s time to criticise Kimi after only a few races and last of all compare him against an (in my mind an unrealistic) picture of seven times world champion who has been working at Ferrari years. As long as Kimis team says that he is working hard and doing everything as expected of him and everyone thinks that the results are coming sooner or later. It’s easy to underrate the difficulties Kimi has when trying to adapt to his new team. I’m sure he make what he can to be as good as possible..

I understand also that all old Schumi fans are being a bit in hurry and hoping for immediately results from Kimi, (partly also because Alonso beat Schumi twice before Schumi retired and it’s not that pleasantly to a Ferrari fan) but when we are speaking about racing and F1 – and there are nothing that easy - so let's see what happen, I'm sure that Kimi will improve even more and the results will come, its only takes little time which is quite naturally because Ferrari is a new team for him --
    Well, after reading a couple of your messages, I've realised that I'm not a TRUE Kimi-fan after all...

You seem to be such a fanatic that I'm sure if you ever get bored being a Swede, you'll get Finnish nationality in no time!
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=39430

interesting thoughts from Kimi, if he is right in what he is saying then perhaps we should expect more of him from this point on. its good to see a driver own up to a mistake, even if it would be pretty much impossible to claim otherwise.

i hope that he has got over the initial bedding in phase with the new cars and tyres as i certainly don't think we've seen anything like the best from him and i also think some people are not giving him much of a chance to show it, almost certainly not helped by the fact that his 3 main rivals are driving so well at the moment.

like Fousto says a couple of wins will change everything, the sooner the better for Kimi, and i don't think he's one to let the slightly disappointing start get the better of him - i won't be writing him off just yet
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikko
    Well, after reading a couple of your messages, I've realised that I'm not a TRUE Kimi-fan after all...

You seem to be such a fanatic that I'm sure if you ever get bored being a Swede, you'll get Finnish nationality in no time!
    Ha ha Nice - so you start to speak about me when we were speaking about Kimi.

Speaking about nationality - I was in Finland 15 years ago and that's enough for me, but I have some finnish friends living in Sweden and they like Kimi even more than I do (speaking of fanatic ).

No, I don’t think I’m fanatic at all – only trying to be fair against Kimi. I don’t like when some people, who thinks they know everything, has started to speak against him directly from the season start and unfortunately (imo) are too many finnish "singing" with them. I think sometimes people in sweden like Kimi more than people in his homeland, so much b*** s*** about him comes from Finland? Can you explain to me why? Is it some kind of jealousy because because of his success in F1?

I don't think it's fair to compare him with Schumi after two tree races in a Ferrari - that fanatic i'm -