Page 234 of 263 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2630
    Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    What about it? He has won three times this season and he still is where he is...

2. Likes: racerx1979 (9th October 2017)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    “It’s not important how many times you fall down, it’s more important how many times you stand up again" well Kris, thanks for the facebook inspirational quote but at some point stakeholders at high level will not accept anymore your falls down... arsh cruelty of sport (and life).

Liked 52 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    ... at some point stakeholders at high level will not accept anymore your falls down... arsh cruelty of sport (and life).
    A win now and again definitely helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    And everyone bet on Tanak next year, like on the start of season everyone was on Paddon, because of his rise previous years. And look him now he is frustrated and down the leaderboard. No one said that Kris would be real contender next year. Maybe next year Breen (if Citroen would not dump him for half of season) would be even better. We will see. And Hanninen was pretty bad at the start now he is shining for Toyota. Last rallies also Lefebvre come to pretty good results for him (no retirements).

One guy that bother me is Suninen. Sorry but that kid is so ungrateful. He always complains and is so hard on himself. He is doing great and he still are not happy. If he won World CHampionship he would be saying that this is not enough haha

6. Likes: juhoman (21st October 2017),steve.mandzij (9th October 2017)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhm View Post
    A win now and again definitely helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    it helps for sure but stakeholders want championships...

Liked 2,833 Times in 1,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    True about Neuville. That cut in Germany says a lot and then 3 more in Spain. And still we see a lot of cutting by Sordo and Mikkelsen in powerstage, like they have learned nothing by the weekend... Sorry but better have a little slower time than retiring immediately. And more chances for beating Ogier
    I´m not sure the cut in Spain has been talked thru completely yet. That cut was not extraordinary. The car let him down. And maybe it has done it more times this year. I think Hyundai has a lot of details to improve stregth on.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Well, there was quite a big rock and if you think about his broken wheels in recce...
    His car has also saved him quite a bit this year. Was it Argentina where he was going sideways in a rough ditch, almost rolling, but saved it+ won the stage?
    Last edited by Tarmop; 9th October 2017 at 19:35.

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Yeah I do wonder why ESTR has to go deep into the cuts

Watch a few onboards from spain, everyone took cuts, specially in the one that cost Sordo and Mikkelsen their wheels. Every single one of the top drivers was in the cut, Tanak even as much as Sordo. (and got broken - trough rim from that).

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    we don't know how deep they cut the other drivers.Few centimetres can be crucial at this cut, considering the big photo from the cut I posted before some pages.If we had video from other driversfrom another angle maybewe could understand more.

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Plenty of onboards on WRC+ (promo code is in the other thread), Tanak vs Sordo comparison was even in the daily highlights.

Even though it looks similar there can off course also be differences in the angle of the frontwheels. As I said on Saturday the Hyundais are probably likely to turn the wheels more due to the understeering issue they had.

Anyway my point now wasn't to argue about centimeters, just to remind that all drivers were cutting.
    Btw. remember the cut that almost caused both Tanak and Østberg to crash due to bottoming-out in something like 6th corner of SS7.