Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I haven't read this thread, and don't intend to, but "Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori" - so let him go.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by owyfan

After all this press about him maybe or maybe not going to fight in Iraq, he'll probably turn up in Afganistan instead!!

Now what did I say!

According to the 'News of the World', Harry is now off to Afghanistan, though the MOD are keeping it a secret!! He's about to dissappear and turn up over there, according to a close source/friend of Harry.

If this is true, why do they keep on broadcasting it, haven't they learnt yet!!
    Fastest car in the World?............hire car!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by owyfan
    Now what did I say!

According to the 'News of the World', Harry is now off to Afghanistan, though the MOD are keeping it a secret!! He's about to dissappear and turn up over there, according to a close source/friend of Harry.

If this is true, why do they keep on broadcasting it, haven't they learnt yet!!
    Well he won't be going there now I should think. I doubt he will be able to see action anywhere as it will get out in the press.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!