Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Breen after ss

2. Likes: Mirek (1st July 2016)
    Liked 31 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Tidemand went off.
    Comment from Pontus

Today's great fun came to an end on SS9 due to failure on front ball joint. Too bad!"

4. Likes: dimviii (1st July 2016)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELPE View Post
    Comment from Pontus

Today's great fun came to an end on SS9 due to failure on front ball joint. Too bad!"
    Today was not a day for sweden... Both drivers out with mechanical issues...

6. Likes: ELPE (2nd July 2016),pantealex (2nd July 2016),Rallyper (1st July 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    And some dogs were angry because acropolis was out and poland was in ... LOL

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    why do you expecting faster times? because he was fast with Adam? Would you expect also Griebel and Ingram to be fast with r5 cars against Tidemand Lappi and Sunninen?
    Dont take seriously Rallyper big expectations.
    Don´t mix things up Dimitri. What do you expect him to do? Be serious thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    I'm not dissapointed of Bergkvist at all. He just has a shitty car (especially for gravel). Look at the times of Gilbert for example. He isn't that slow normally.... Moreover, Emil has little experience in R5 cars and WRC events. What do you expect?
    This is more spot on. My expectation are quite more positive than yours always negative. Pls be at least honest to yourself Dimitri.

Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    You have people of pure genius like Ogier and Loeb that are fast from the get go...

Camili could maybe be in that category of drivers as well if he continue to develop in the same way.

...and for Bergkvist to count himself to that category he needs to up his pace or he will be another Østberg
    Be another Ostberg? Yes that´s good. He has more podiums than all of the youngsters put togehter, so that´s fine to me.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 12,248 Times in 5,265 Posts
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

10. Likes: dimviii (1st July 2016),Fast Eddie WRC (1st July 2016)
    Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Nice Videos and Pictures alltogether, but a pitty to see that spectators are still on very dangerous places.
    Unfortunately probably just a matter of time until something goes horribly wrong.

Liked 11,193 Times in 4,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELPE View Post
    Comment from Pontus

Thanks, I was reffering to Lappi's comment that Pontus likely hit a bank in a tight junction (which is a also a possible reason for ball joint failure).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Don´t mix things up Dimitri. What do you expect him to do? Be serious thank you.

This is more spot on. My expectation are quite more positive than yours always negative. Pls be at least honest to yourself Dimitri.

Be another Ostberg? Yes that´s good. He has more podiums than all of the youngsters put together, so that´s fine to me.
    Emil is a good talent, and would fare better in another car.
    I am usually VERY reserved when it comes to putting good and bad times down to the machinery, but his R5 has a very clear deficit compared to the top cars, and in Poland it is a lot of drag racing.
    But if he is going to deliver, he has somethings in his driving he needs to work on - but definetly a talent (and yes, his showing in an R2 is very relevant for his driving in an R5 or even a WRC car, ref Ogier and Loeb.)
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

14. Likes: Rallyper (3rd July 2016)
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    thats what i said exactly.I dont have expectations because he won with Adam. And that is honest.

16. Likes: cali (1st July 2016)