Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Very much so.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Wasn't the "expert judges" voting scrapped partly because they found out that lot of countries fixed their votes with other countries beforehand
    No, it's because they realised they could make a lot of money out of 8 million people (across Europe) calling premium rate numbers to vote.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don' think Eurovision would survive nowadays without telephone voting in the "power to the people" era of entertainement. anyway looking at at some results from previous years, political voting existed much before telephone voting was even an idea!

actually who cares? the last I thing I care about is the quality of the song, I just cheers for the hottest chick or the funniest performance, wanted Russia to win but had to settle with Jack Osbourne winning :
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    I think the ultimate solution is an european song contest judged by an impartial(?) noneuropean jury. The eastern countries wouldn't stand any chance.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    I think the ultimate solution is an european song contest judged by an impartial(?) noneuropean jury. The eastern countries wouldn't stand any chance.
    No such thing exists!
    Flonkkkk.