Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Can you find me the section in the rules that gives the actions that a driver must take in order to stop the stage and call an ambulance ?? I doubt using a spectator as your negotiator with the organisers is in there but i would like to see it...

Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Police blocked road to ZS28 Fafe for more than 6km from about Marinhão.

And they let even a spastic paralysised kid walk all that way up to the stage!

Organizers should have a plan for handicapped fans I guess.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CWJ View Post
    Police blocked road to ZS28 Fafe for more than 6km from about Marinhão.

And they let even a spastic paralysised kid walk all that way up to the stage!

Organizers should have a plan for handicapped fans I guess.
    If this is true I think the spastic one here is not the kid.

Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Can you find me the section in the rules that gives the actions that a driver must take in order to stop the stage and call an ambulance ?? I doubt using a spectator as your negotiator with the organisers is in there but i would like to see it...
    It's not that hard to find it by yourself, but I have a good day so here you go:
    In the case of an accident where urgent medical attention is required, when possible the red
    “SOS” sign should be immediately displayed to the following cars and to any helicopter attempting to
    assist.
    And they are claiming that they showed the red SOS sign immediately when Bertelli started to feel sick and dizzy. The spectator you are arguing so fiercely about was a paramedic who was just helping there. The co-driver called the Chief Medical Officer as well. So according to FWRT incident report they did everything by the rules and had been refused an ambulance for over three hours.

친애하는 지도자
    which of the following don't you understand kid ??? and which part of the following did that nobody rich kid do ???

"the red “SOS” sign should be immediately displayed to the following cars and to any helicopter attempting to
    assist."

do you see any

"call the medical officer and use a nobody spectator CLAIMING to be a doctor as your negotiator"" in the rules ??????

as i said if they showed the sos sign then 30+ drivers, after that nobody italian boy, are blind...
    Last edited by N.O.T; 27th May 2015 at 19:58.

Liked 11,245 Times in 4,460 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    It's not that hard to find it by yourself, but I have a good day so here you go:

And they are claiming that they showed the red SOS sign immediately when Bertelli started to feel sick and dizzy. The spectator you are arguing so fiercely about was a paramedic who was just helping there. The co-driver called the Chief Medical Officer as well. So according to FWRT incident report they did everything by the rules and had been refused an ambulance for over three hours.
    It's pointless debate. It doesn't matter how the crew asks for medical assistance. The point is they asked for medical assistance and that was refused by chief medical officer over a phone. That's unacceptable as it is impossible to determine the medical state of any person via phone.

I can speak how it is here as I was several times personally involved (even though I was just a spectator). In any event from local rallysprint to ERC Barum rally the HQ never refuse to send medical assistance. I would like to repeat the word never as the procedure is clear - in case of such request there are no questions, stage is topped and ambulance starts immediately after previous competitive car. The life and health of the affected person is much more important than smooth run of the stage. In case there is a warning about a crash from the G-sensor at the HQ, the HQ calls the crew to check the situation. When the crew says that everything is allright but the HQ knows it was a crash of bigger magnitude the HQ continue to periodically check if everything is ok.

For example I was personally last year at the crash of Odložilík in Barum rally. His co-driver hit the rollcage by his head and felt dizzy and sick which is basically same situation as here with Bertelli. The HQ sent the ambulance immediately after receiving the information that he feels sick. They didn't even ask whether the ambulance is needed. It's common sense as nobody of us there including the crew had a CAT scan device with him to exclude internal injury. That's why the procedure (at least here) is to ask no useless questions but act.
    Last edited by Mirek; 27th May 2015 at 20:25.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

7. Likes: satnav (27th May 2015),stefanvv (27th May 2015),tommeke_B (27th May 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    No it doesn't work like that...

the rules state the steps if you want assistance...

the bulletin that kid published said that the co-driver called the medical officer and he decided that the boy was alright (and the result from the hospital proved the medical officer did a good call)

if Bertelli wanted the stage stopped he had every right to do so by showing the SOS sign...

This is the WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP, car manufacturers spend millions to be in it and every driver from the champion to the last nobosy HAS EXACTLY THE SAME RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS the organisers.... if Bertelli wants special treatment he can become a tailor in his mommys shop...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    That's why the procedure (at least here) is to ask no useless questions but act.
    And that is why Portugal has a WRC round and Czech republic doesn't...

Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    which of the following don't you understand kid ??? and which part of the following did that nobody rich kid do ???

"the red “SOS” sign should be immediately displayed to the following cars and to any helicopter attempting to
    assist."

do you see any

"call the medical officer and use a nobody spectator CLAIMING to be a doctor as your negotiator"" in the rules ??????

as i said if they showed the sos sign then 30+ drivers, after that nobody italian boy, are blind...
    Dude, concentrate now, because I won't be repeating this. You show the SOS sign when you think you need urgent medical attention. I doesn't have to be immediately after an accident as in this case Bertelli started to feel sick 20 minutes later and you can flip the sign from OK to SOS. The rules also say 'when possible' so the OK/SOS sign is not the only way you can ask for urgent medical help as it can happen that the SOS sign could not be recoverable from a crashed car. And forget the spectator although the rules don't prohibit anybody from calling and reporting crew's medical conditions.

친애하는 지도자
    lets concentrate then... simple sentences.

- Did bertellis co-driver showed the SOS to the following cars ?? NO... or the drivers did not pay attention (which i find a bit far fetched).
    - Does anywhere in the rulebook mention that if you want to stop the stage to call the medical officer ?? if it does, then please post it here and everything i said are absolutely wrong and i will apologise.
    - Why did bertelli or his co-driver did not show the SOS sign to the following cars ???
    - Why did bertelli asked for advice from the medical officer and not just call him and say "I feel i might die from brain hemorrhage" send someone.... the bulletin says he asked for advice... well the medical officer gave the advice to go F*** himself and it proved he was right...
    - Does anywhere in the bulletin say that the SOS sign was not recoverable so he could not show it ???
    - Does the bulletin say that his co-driver was aslo hurt and he could not show the SOS to the following cars ????

and to end this ridiculous nonsense.. IT WAS THE SIMPLEST THING IN THE WORLD FOR BERTELLI OR HIS CO-DRIVER TO HOLD THE FREAKING SOS SIGN TO THE FOLLOWING CAR AND GET THE REQUESTED AMBULANCE AS STATED IN THE RULEBOOK AND NONE WOLD HAVE SAID ANYTHING OR BLAME BERTELLI FOR DOING SO....

Go by the rules or go home...