Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    respect is earned.

instead of making a thread about a person who has nothing to offer tot he sport anymore apart from his clown antics that attract his clown fans. You should have asked your useless question to the news and rumours where all the nobodies post their lies...
    You make me laugh.... and I am not surprised since your comment arrives in a way historically came from you (insolently).

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    I think it is too much for a driver who has nothing to offer to the sport to open a new thread(just my opinion).i think rallycross suits him perfect and he should stay there,abolutely no reason to come back, i dont miss him.once upon a time his driving level was really good but after...........
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

3. Likes: N.O.T (11th December 2014),vino_93 (12th December 2014)
    Liked 2,850 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    I think it is too much for a driver who has nothing to offer to the sport to open a new thread(just my opinion).i think rallycross suits him perfect and he should stay there,abolutely no reason to come back, i dont miss him.once upon a time his driving level was really good but after...........
    Well, we can´t tell what his feelings is. Have you rallied so long time as he did, the longing for WRC could be so much, you want to rejoin.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Well, we can´t tell what his feelings is. Have you rallied so long time as he did, the longing for WRC could be so much, you want to rejoin.
    that has nothing to do with the fact that he does not belong anymore... the WRC is a serious sport so it should have a filter for nobodies and returning has beens... doing 1-2 events is ok but a full time has been does not do any good.

Hello N.O.T. up late I believe. Oh forgot you´re in GB time is UTC.
    You shouldn´t say Petter is a has been. It only affects your own image. Given the fact he is champion in the WRX gives a hint what he can do. I do strongly believe Petter could be a strong contender in WRC, although his age slightly is becoming a factor.

친애하는 지도자
    Hello N.O.T. up late I believe. Oh forgot you´re in GB time is UTC.
    You shouldn´t say Petter is a has been. It only affects your own image. Given the fact he is champion in the WRX gives a hint what he can do. I do strongly believe Petter could be a strong contender in WRC, although his age slightly is becoming a factor.
    Go to bed its late... Last time peter won a rally was at a different decade...

WRX is a clown show for has beens and little clowns... he is where he should be and he should stay there.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    I agree with some people separated thread only for a "wish" with 5 question marks is too much. What that much should all of us reading the forum should be excited about? Nothing against Solberg of course, he is good driver and if he joins the WRC next year as private driver, I can only admire it. But it would hardly change the podium in WRC even he is in factory team, well I guess all seats are busy already. So a simple post in News & Rumours (well only the second part of the title anyway) seems enough for me.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

9. Likes: PLuto (12th December 2014)
    Where and when we should and could discuss Petter´s be or not to be in WRC isn´t the main question. However ruling out his abilities shows a lot of noknowledge of what you understand of rallying. The polo maffia excluded Petter can race out any of the rest of the pack. So no matter he´s rejoining or not putting your words of Petter being what you call him isn´t appropriate.

And N.O.T, I´m not going to bed for an hour or two yet.

Liked 1,137 Times in 610 Posts
    Where and when we should and could discuss Petter´s be or not to be in WRC isn´t the main question. However ruling out his abilities shows a lot of noknowledge of what you understand of rallying. The polo maffia excluded Petter can race out any of the rest of the pack. So no matter he´s rejoining or not putting your words of Petter being what you call him isn´t appropriate.

no doubt petter is still a good driver, but even without the vw pack he wouldn't be fighting for the win. in 2012 he wasn't even close to hirvonen.

he would be close to the top 5, or in it if the polo's fail, but no more than that.

친애하는 지도자

let me rephrase that... Stop drinking and go to bed...