For the record I have no problem with N. Jones fielding teams selected by others in his family, nor do I have a problem with anyone else doing it as long as it is identified as such. I won't be doing it because my wife and daughter don't follow F1 enough to make an informed decision, plus I'm scared they might just guess and end up with a team that beats me.

As for the rest of us having more than one team, I could go with whatever decision is made. It might open up a can of worms with people registering too many teams but a rule with limits could resolve that. But to more stay in line with reality the funding for multiple teams would be hard to come by, as would proper staffing. I guess overall I lean towards the one team approach.

So one again ladies, accept the fact that my single team will dominate the season. The fame, fortune, parties, and groupies of all sorts will migrate to Team Loco Americano. If you want any chance of mingling with the grid girls and elite wealthy of the word, throw in the towel now and become a supporter. <smack talk mode off>