I will not cry at all if Varsha and Matchett move to NBC Sports Network, Speedvision then Speed used to be one of my favorite channels, it was God's gift to nonNASCAR racing fans, you had different racing series, diverse racing news, interesting shows.

Today's Speed is not that Speed, if I watch Speed on a regular basis is because of F1 and GP2, qualys, races, F1 debriefing, the preshow, the postshow, Varsha, Hobbs and Matchett make it better, but that's it, F1 and its feeder series is all I see on a regular basis on Speed.

As I said, you get the same feed, you will have the same exact images and the same exact graphics, if Varsha and Matchett move, you will get almost the same experience, I don't think I will miss Hobbs that much, I like the guy, but I don't think having 3 guys is a must if you keep the other 2, Will B. I didn't like that much at the beginning, but I think that was because I was used to Peter Windsor, and even tough I have learned to like Will B., I will not miss him that much.