Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
Nope, I'm still the proud owner of a 2003 Motorola v60 flip phone. Unless it finally dies, I plan on keeping it for at least another year. I'm a nostalgic old schooler. The iPod Touch allows me to do anything else I might want to do - and I don't have to pay for monthly service with it.

Short term or long term, Nokia and RIM are down hard. So is Microsoft, which has been dead money for about ten years now. Microsoft may find its way. But Nokia better get itself together soon or it risks a shareholder demand for breakup. RIM isn't in as bad a shape as Nokia, but what I've been saying is happening. They need the PlayBook to be successful, as it leads to the next phone platform. And thus far, the market has largely rejected it. Not good at all.
Well then, not to be funny but slagging off Nokia without checking out their silver bullet is a bit dumb non?

That's like someone who's never driven or heard of a Subaru saying they're crap

You should have a look at the coverage of the Mango update for Windows Phone 7, it takes the Windows Phone 7 more or less up to a level pegging with Android and iOS. Just remember that a good deal of the stuff they're talking about is built in and not a third party app.