[quote="glauistean--- My post is like me.Idiotic and 99% of it fake. I have an erection over my hate for me and cheer on those that carry guns to democratic events and expect the rest

of the world to look upon me as being some sort of sanity erupting from the dregs of the oppressed.

I am a clown. Do you think, no, I'll rephrase that, I believe that the rest of the world does not see my idiocy and childishness and does not miss out on my Drudge.

Why just two days ago a reputable newspaper in Europe , one with a right wing slant stated emphatically that I am a propaganda machine for the Republican party.

Just look Riebe, I have convicted felons reporting for me and I want us to say that wow!!!!, I am really great. The liberal press....like duh, what liberal press??? Name some

and I bet even though I am not American that even I can come up with a list longer than the one I put forward. I mean hard right and hard left. I'll even fart

Limbaugh, Boortz (sic) Savage aka Michael Weiner,Hannity, O'Reilly, Libby, Kilmeade, Doocy, Grace,[B"] BECK [/B](CERTIFIABLE),Krutheimer, Wolfowitz (sic), Fund, Scafly, Goldberg,Coulter, Malkin, Glaui

Ingraham,Breitbart and a M/s Schlussel that blamed Lara Logan for her own attempted rape. And lest we forget the trollop, Dr Schlesinger ( not qualified to give mental health advice) who

posed naked and bashed all those who were shaking up as immoral until her photo's of her in the nude while the photographer whom she was having an affair with the very married Laura.

She passed me off as youthful indiscretion, I believe. Something she was not keen to offer me. Then she is fired for repeating the n.... word 16 times or maybe it was 15 times and g

got herself fired.

But, like me and my sort she rationalized as I is now, that one report on a rally in Wisconsin about a comment adds up to Nazi signs condones all the hate, the President despicable as he is

Hitler and guys wearing guns when the President is at a function and much more. It still rankles me that these right wingers use Hitler, a right wing fascist to compare him to a left wing

president.

Guys or gals like me are so unread it is sad that they can vote. Ah well.

I am calling a doctor a baby killer over and over agin is lost on me people when that doctor is killed. That is something that O'Reilly from what I've seen (God bless You Tube) and read has to live his life with. The guilt over a man killed in a CHURCH. The holy Christian right kills in a church, the temple of God. Then Palin put target sights and a congresswoman is killed and I is looking instead of why it happened,but for something ,just words from a democrat for him to say everything is equal.

I am not not fit to call mysekf a huma or an ally to a party. I am they say...guttersnipe.