Quote Originally Posted by StevoEvo
Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll always remember going to the Radnor stage (normally 1st of the day) where you could hear the cars coming up the valley for a good 5 mins, which sounded awesome in the cold crisp air off November.
Then obviously theres the famous Sweetlamb Hafren. Most of my memories of this stage where when it was run an the dark, most famously the McRae comeback in 95! Amazing atmosphere in the bowl with alot of noise, if you like that sort of thing.
With the likes of Myherin, the hilly Esgair Daffyd, Twyi, Dyfi etc... it's all good............here's a directory of some welsh stages
http://www.wda.co.uk/index.cfm/wda_h...orsport/en9798

The main thing the organisers have to sort out is the bad traffic congestion, which was a big problem when these stages were last used in 2000!
Been to quite a few places in Hafren, Sweetlamb bowl is aewsome in the dark, a real natural ampitheatre, blows Walters Arena away. My personal favourite place was the Nant Melen hairpin, always a good atmosphere there, especially 1995.
Do hope this is true and that they sort the traffic out, wasn't well thought out in 1999 when there was chaos. We could do with the return of the best stages in Wales, Rally GB might start to be a great event again.