Quote Originally Posted by Corny
Personally I think Suzuki just needs to put a talent on the bike..

Since Schwantz they have never had a pure racing talent on board. So what will they do this winter, taking Simoncelli or Bautista? No way, they'll already be too late for that, 'cause Honda or Yamaha will contract them

They had Spies, but let him go as fast as they had him. I just don't think that Vermeulen and Capirossi (well, Capi not anymore) are able to fight with riders like Pedrosa, Rossi and Stoner on the same equipment
I partly agree with this post. I don't think Vermeulen or Capirossi are MotoGP title winners but I don't think the bike is either. Suzuki are also hamstrung in that they can't sign any of Simoncelli, Bautista or Spies next year due to only having a factory team. But even that won't really help them as I don't think any of those blokes are as good as Stoner, Rossi, Lorenzo Pedrosa or Dovizioso or even any better than Chris or Loris. Perhaps going for Dani or Melandri (unless Kawasaki re-enter their factory effort and keep Marco) at years end is their best option alongside Vermeulen.