Quote Originally Posted by WRCfan
Daniel, go and get a day job, a REAL hobby (and no playing with yourself is not a hobby) then perhaps you will be able to get over your unhealthy obsession with the guy.

Seriously what were you doing putting his family's name randomly in Wikipedia!? That indicates to me you can't even sleep without Conrad being in your head!

So what is his father is tied in with the turmoil over there. As was said, Conrad can't choose his parents...
I must admit that I gave some thought to where he was getting his money from and did a search on google just after I got back from the Rally of Jordan, I was curious given the fact that I was told unofficialy by someone with good contacts in the WRC that conrad's money was allegedly coming from people closely aligned to mugabe. It does seem stange that the majority of whites have been forced out of Zim, but the allegedly the rautenbachs remain and still have their farm and their other interests have not been nationalized, as I said previously, he doesn't have to accept the money just because it comes from his father.