Yes imo Hamilton did deserve the penalties and he got it (and btw Heikki too deserved his penalty). OK - It's understandable that Hamilton didn't like it but that has nothing to do with if he deserved it or not. He made a rookie mistake again and that’s it.. I think we can expect more mistakes from the guy, he is a good driver but he must be much cooler if he want to be a champ.. That was only one of many mistakes he has done this year and last year.

I’m not even sure that he has what is needed to be a champion. I think McLaren has almost a better opportunity in Kovy – he is a much cooler driver. I didn’t like the "team order" either when Kovy let Hamilton go past. However it didn’t help Lewis, it only showed everyone who is the first driver in the team. Not "that nice" for McLaren (that either).

And what did the team afterwards? Or if it was Ron Dennis private opinion that FIA is against his team??? What in hell is the man thinking? Is there some kind of limit for how many penalties a team can get? I think the only limit is a black flag and disqualification from the race