Quote Originally Posted by WRXedUSA
So, you aren't anti Subaru like you orginally professed, you're anti R-A.

That partially explains why you're banned from SS. (though I do enjoy your wordsmithery)

Here's another enigma for you to cud chew: Kyle Sarasin.

Any thoughts on him? He drives a open class rule WRX this season. Have you seen Duplessis cannonball off a crest yet, driving his Golf like a rented mule? How about him? Zedrils should be your poster child of commitment and progress over just a short time (Nearly matching Shepard this weekend) Or is this just more richboy talent making a mockery of the sport?

I think what we need is more manufacturers to offer contingency and parts trucks. That would solve the subaru problem. Oh wait, we had that, years ago. Mitsubishi went north this year.

John isn't so much anti-subaru/mitsu as he is anti-rich kids in expensive toys driving in mediocrity/the same boring cars that could be replaced with more exciting cars for less money.

I don't think even John could argue against the temptation to build a Subaru. It is all there, readily available, with contingencies, and most importantly it is easy. With that said, a lot of Subaru drivers spend more time trying to buy speed than driving their car like a squealing pig. In that I think a lot of people might agree with him.

Nothing beats seeing a rally car having the wheels driven on it. I find is as enjoyable and exciting to watch the Open class "monsters" in the hands of Tanner, Andy, Travis, Andrew, Antione, and Ken as I do Chris D or the Burress Brothers with the hammer down. The problem is that too many people think they can be Tanner et al instead of aspiring to be Chris or the Burresses (or Jon Nichols, or Andrew Havas, or any others of more than a handful of serious 2wd competitors).